Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,215 members, 7,842,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo (1094 Views)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / Bridge At Mokwa-Jebba Road In Kwara Collapses After Heavy Rain (Photos) / Lagosians Groan As Using Ojota Foot-bridge Becomes Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'd like to thank the necessary authorities for doing their job.

I'm so proud to bé a nation builder.

Pls see pix below

Re: Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo by snezBaba: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo by Alphaoscar: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
from the look of things the bridge is still undergoing construction because their suppose to be roof covering the bridge.

kudos to the authority in charge of the construction.

1 Like

Re: Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:
from the look of things the bridge is still undergoing construction because their suppose to be roof covering the bridge.

kudos to the authority in charge of the construction.

Yes ur right, atleast somebody listened. It'll com to a time we won't remind them of their duty anymore But we'll give them the Trump 'Donald' venom.
Re: Completed Foot Bridge At Olopomeji Iyanoworo by irondome: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Long overdue. I almost ran over a poor dude that was crossing that particular road with 2 kids in his both hands (left and right). The dude had leap into the road from the back of a parked bus and unfortunately for him, I didn't see them until I was few metres away while I was still moving at 100km/hr. I slammed my foot on the brake, not minding if the car summersaulted or not. As God would have it, the car stopped only few inches away from the man, who had been immobilized in fear. Few seconds after the car had stopped, the dude still stood transfixed, and was only jolted into motion by few bystanders. I waited for the man to move into safety, and I subsequently pulled over, turned off the ignition and rested for few minutes.

While other pedestrians blamed the dude for jumping into a road with an active traffic, however, I knew that the same guys would have called for my head if I had run the man and the kids over. I had just escaped a potential manslaughter charges.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

1966 Coup: Why Nigerians unjustly resent the Igbos so much / Mr Ben Akabueze Is S.A To The Presidnt On Nat'l Planning And Not S.A To Minister / Ode To Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.