Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. (1869 Views)

Ntel 4g Simcard- What Kind Of Modem Would It Work With? / Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by ambrosunny(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dear nairalanders, my new Samsung galaxy S4 is requesting for a PIN to unlock my MTN sim. It was sent to me from USA and the Sim card is not working in it. Please, what 'll I do to make use of this phone. I'm tired o. Thanks in advance
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by Ndissle(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good evening. You need to unlock the phone for it to start recognizing Nigerian Sims. If you stay in lagos call me or chat with me on whatsapp with this number 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. I am a phone engineer.
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by 100ksalescom(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
ambrosunny:
Dear nairalanders, my new Samsung galaxy S4 is requesting for a PIN to unlock my MTN sim. It was sent to me from USA and the Sim card is not working in it. Please, what 'll I do to make use of this phone. I'm tired o. Thanks in advance

You can unlock it your self.
Don't let anyone scam you
I unlocked my Tmobile my S6-Edge on http://www.unlocknaija.com
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by jksxxxx: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2016
WhatsApp me I can unlock it for u 2mins 09033365257
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by ambrosunny(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2016
100ksalescom:

You can unlock it your self.
Don't let anyone scam you
I unlocked my Tmobile my S6-Edge on http://www.unlocknaija.com
I'm asked to pay in USD and I don't think how that 'll be possible. Also, I don't have a mastercard, infact, my ATM card is a Verve card
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by ambrosunny(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2016
jksxxxx:
WhatsApp me I can unlock it for u 2mins 09033365257
Have whatsapp you but you aint recognising me
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 15, 2016
ambrosunny:

I'm asked to pay in USD and I don't think how that 'll be possible. Also, I don't have a mastercard, infact, my ATM card is a Verve card
Contact me for swift unlock codes
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by javijabor1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
ambrosunny:

Yeah d site works with visa n mastercard.
I've used it
Re: Invalid Simcard. Samsung Galaxy S4. Help With The PIN. by ambrosunny(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
javijabor1:

Yeah d site works with visa n mastercard.
I've used it
Thanks, it has been unlock. Very simple to do, though I didn't do it myself.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Lumia 650 / Whatsapp Just Shared Some BIG News / Infinix Hot 4 Review! Performance And Gaming Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.