Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 (715 Views)

3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 by Toptic(m): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'm aware many people are frustrated about online biz...all they can say is that 'its not working'
Let me tell you friends, There are over 1001 business idea you can make money from online but not all of them work perfectly in Nigeria.
Truly few of them works, but I know of this three models that works perfectly either you're new to online or not.
1. Information Marketing 2. Website Flipping 3. Affiliate Marketing
I've made over 4m from this model despite the fact that I spent only few hours online.
If you really want to make money online in 2016, then stop paying for every e-book this guys are selling... Focus on this three model and you will surely rake money.
There are lot of distraction to online biz, if you're not careful you will loose focus daily. - my advice
Thanks and have a brilliant 2016.
Gbola Ajayi Earn Igbalode money!

1 Like

Re: This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
noted working on affiliate and infomarketing already
Re: This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 by libertyfather(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op thanks for the clue, are you training us on them or you just telling us? Cause I'm @ alert
Re: This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 by eddy4naija: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg start d lecture op
Re: This 3 Online Biz Model Will Bring You Cash In 2016 by Toptic(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Today friends, I'm showing all how to rake cash as an Infoprenuer...stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Nigeria's Currency; These Findings Will Shock You / Clickbank Payout... Please Help / A Thread For Anchor Handling Tugs And Offshore Support Vessels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.