Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sweet Dad!! Basketmouth Shares A Kiss With His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Dad!! Basketmouth Shares A Kiss With His Daughter (503 Views)

'The Blanket I Used To Call Suit' - Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photos / Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans / Basketmouth Shares Adorable Family Picture On Newyear Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Dad!! Basketmouth Shares A Kiss With His Daughter by gistparrot: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sweet Dad!! Basketmouth Shares Tender Moment With His Daughter
He posted the photo with the caption ‘if she doesn’t do this before going to school every morning, the house is in trouble..

See more photos--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/sweet-dad-basketmouth-shares-tender-moment-with-his-daughter/

Re: Sweet Dad!! Basketmouth Shares A Kiss With His Daughter by gistparrot: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Banky W To Drop 3 Albums In 2016? / Please Help Me Out....mtn Has Killed Me / Caption This Funny Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.