Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business (788 Views)

10 Units Of 5k Jumia Black Friday Vouchers Available / Convert Your Airtime/recharge Cards To Cash / Kravex Stores Gadgets,accessories,consoles,psn Vouchers And More 09092188671 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business by kenny15: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
HOW TO START PRINTING RECHARGE CARDS (PAPER VOUCHERS) RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME EVEN WITH AS LITTLE AS 5k-10k START-UP CAPITAL!

Did you know that you can start recharge cards (paper recharge vouchers) printing and distribution business with as little as 5k-10k start up capital even right from the comfort of your home??

All you need to get started are:

1) A Computer (Laptop, mini, desktop etc..anyone)

2) Recharge cards (vouchers) printing software (preferably the Universal recharge cards-paper vouchers printing software)

3) Step-by-step guide on how to use the software to print the recharge cards-vouchers.

4) Authorized Pin dealers.

5) A-Z About Recharge cards printing and distribution business for higher profit yielding on a daily basis guaranteed + Top secret marketing strategies Kit.

THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!!!
Get Something doing...
If you are really serious in starting up ur own recharge cards printing and distribution business contact me on 0703-333-9556 for more details.

Only very serious persons please 07033339556
Re: How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business by kenny15: 2:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Morning guys! hope your night was okay?

By the way, I can teach anyone here that is really interested and serious "How to start BulkSMS business and HOW TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE RECHARGE CARDS (PAPER VOUCHERS) with 5-10k start up capital"...Beep me if you are really interested to learn and act not to learn and keep o...note dat it's not a get rich quick tin, but with consistency in a short while you'll be smiling.

Both businesses are business of volume...I.e. The more time you put and ur marketing strength (which I'll also hint you on as well) will determine how ur profit go dey flow in.

We are all family, am not going to charge anything from you, it's absolutely FREE...

0703 333 9556 are my digits, u can call or whatsapp

If any of us here done make am, i no say anytime I visit u go entertain me with the least bear!

Guys let's have something doing!
Re: How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business by kenny15: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2016
Those who look at the sun do not see the shadows... Morning pals.
Re: How To Start Recharge Cards (paper Vouchers) Printing And Distribution Business by utytill(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
kenny15:
Morning guys! hope your night was okay?

By the way, I can teach anyone here that is really interested and serious "How to start BulkSMS business and HOW TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE RECHARGE CARDS (PAPER VOUCHERS) with 5-10k start up capital"...Beep me if you are really interested to learn and act not to learn and keep o...note dat it's not a get rich quick tin, but with consistency in a short while you'll be smiling.

Both businesses are business of volume...I.e. The more time you put and ur marketing strength (which I'll also hint you on as well) will determine how ur profit go dey flow in.

We are all family, am not going to charge anything from you, it's absolutely FREE...

0703 333 9556 are my digits, u can call or whatsapp

If any of us here done make am, i no say anytime I visit u go entertain me with the least bear!

Guys let's have something doing!
Pls more info?

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro, Air Etc Repair Expert. / End Blackout Completely By Getting Solar Inverter Installed Today / Awoof!! 1month Used Tecno L8 Plus For Sale In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.