Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria Network Providers No Longer Give Back To Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Network Providers No Longer Give Back To Customers (276 Views)

Keystone Bank Reaffirms Commitment To Customers With New Campaign “I Bank With K / Nigeria Network Providers No Longer Give Back To Customers / Telecommunication Industries No Longer Giving Back To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Network Providers No Longer Give Back To Customers by Jbryte(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Since the inception of networks providers in Nigeria around 2003/2004 like Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Celtel transformed to Zain, then to Airtel. They've been doing promotional gifts in form of money prize and cars et cetera to customers with no terms and condition. This has changed many lives of common Nigerian overnight.

Now, Fast forward to 2011/2012 up till now, these network providers have drastically changed for worse. They now give artistes and celebs huge amount and gifts(in form of advertisement contract) what should be given to their esteem customers. No ill-feelings for artistes and celebs though. But giving back to Nigerians hugely other than some set of people would be the best advertisement to give Nigerians ever. Bitter but the truth.
Re: Nigeria Network Providers No Longer Give Back To Customers by geesilver(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP you have a valid point. So many times I have thought of it, I wonder how who will fight for the common man. In US sms is free data is cheap likewise call rate. Can't we benefit from them. They keep extorting all in the name of promo.......I only come to the conclusion that only God is the hope of the poor.

(1) (Reply)

Business Person, Listen To Jesus! / Word / Better Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.