Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight (1618 Views)

The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class / First Class & Economy Class Flight - Do Passengers Really Arrive The Same Time? / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight by Bigajeff(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
I got a call to feed details to enter for a draw in which the eventual winners will enjoy trips to some choosed european destinations, I was asked if i will prefer economy or first class flight. I opt for the economy class.
In my own opinion, i think the primary differences between first and business class on a plane are seats and service. However, no specific standards exist in the airline industry, and to ensure you get what you pay for, you need to do a little research. Significant differences exist between first class on a domestic flight versus an international flight. On the ground, most premium services are offered equally to international and domestic premium travelers.

What Do You Think, Economy or First Class Flight?
Re: Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight by tpiah2: 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
one is more expensive than the other.
Re: Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight by shollyboy2: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Difference is very clear... THE RICH and then the Poor.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight by tpiah2: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
oh right.

I thought he meant business class and first class.
Re: Difference Between Economy Class and First Class Flight by JeffreyJunior: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Being that most of my trips locally are not planned, I always end up with Dana air as they are always available and the difference between their business and economy class is in the packaging of puff puff.

Business class people have their own puff puff and few cookies in nice takeaway bags while economy class have theirs in nylon I guess, not sure.

Even the extra leg room sef I no see for the business class but the few beauties among their "not so beautiful" air hostesses serve in the business class shaa and as man with eyes for sidechicks, na the only advantage I see for there be that. grin

(1) (Reply)

Continental Airline (Virgin Nigeria) Gives-up On Nigeria Route. / Fg Extends Deadline On Mr Passport To April 30, 2011 / London Questions - First Time Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.