Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot (1207 Views)

Can A Military Officer (Soldier) Resign From Service? / Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Aniema Violet Enahoro: Female Pilot Who Is Married To A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by corperscorner: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
I just dont understand my little girl. I didnt attend an aviation school and all of a sudden she wants me to be like Buzz lightyear...
Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by Samirana360(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
op u well?

1 Like

Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by shobroy10(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why would someone reason like this
Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by daveyjay(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
I'm sure OP is an APC e-fiqher! Tryinq to ridicule PDP with every way possible...shiooor

1 Like

Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by omenka(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mynd44, please take down this thread and ban the op for violating Rule 8.
Thanks.
Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by corperscorner: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, please take down this thread and ban the op for violating Rule 8.

Thanks.

What is this one saying......mgbeke feelin funky
Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by Ayo081(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
We all wanted to be a pilot/footballer
We were just confused
grin
Re: My Child Wants Me To Resign From The Bank To Become A Pilot by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ts a phase oga op...I wanted to be the Red Power ranger for a long Time....

(1) (Reply)

Made In Aba Bed (pics) / Meet Graduate Who Turns To "MAI SHAYI" Due To Unemployment - Dailytrust / New Hot Jobs In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.