Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Critisizing Pmb Isn't Solutions But Your Prayers - If You Want To Be A Leader - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Critisizing Pmb Isn't Solutions But Your Prayers - If You Want To Be A Leader (473 Views)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / "A Leader Without Frontier", By Ifeanyi Okali / Photo: See What Happens When A Leader Try To Please Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critisizing Pmb Isn't Solutions But Your Prayers - If You Want To Be A Leader by oluxy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
I think the solution is not to pelt PMB with insults or calling him dullard, daura cow, etc. We need to reckon this, if God is not in support, he wouldn’t have won the election. Remember he has been contesting not once, not twice. Do you think God is not alive when he Buhari didn’t win elections 3 times or God doesn’t know what he’s doing now that he won? Something that has been destined none of us can change it. We can only criticize and complain in our humanly carnally ways. Instead let pray for Him.

It is written that, pray for your leaders. Why? They are not better than any of us. They are humans as we all are. Besides, you can’t remove PMB from the seat of presidency, can you? But you can help him succeed.

My birthday was 12 of Jan and while I was saying some prayers in appreciation of the added year, God said to me ‘why don’t you start praying for people in authority if you wish to be one’, especially Buhari.

I have been his supporter though and any president that has ever occupied the presidency but I only panted for their success.

Leader prayer for leaders. I advise we start praying for PMB and his Vice OBJ and other people in the authority for wisdom to do the right things at the right moment.

You are free to have different opinion and better option from mine and free to criticize this write up. You don’t need to think the way I think or have same line of believe but if you wish to be a leader tomorrow, start praying for people in the authority. Don’t get me wrong, leaders start from being a good husband, wife, individuals, chairman, counsellor……………….to the president.

Prayers: God, help PMB and Vice to rule this nation to a path of her greatness. Break the wings of all bad persons with ulterior motives who want to ruin PMB government and Nigeria. Put them behind bars of thy judgement with shame and disgrace and dishonour.

For those who have stolen heavily and sold the birth right of every single Nigerians to poverty, hard labour, unemployment, frustrations, etc, use them again to repair what they have damaged like you used Saul (Paul) to revive what he has persecuted.

Bless the hearts who will from this moment be pray for PMB government instead of criticising, let them someday lead this country to her rightful place, Amen.
Re: Critisizing Pmb Isn't Solutions But Your Prayers - If You Want To Be A Leader by osile2012: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]True. To rate his performance so far, follow the link on my signature..[/size]

Re: Critisizing Pmb Isn't Solutions But Your Prayers - If You Want To Be A Leader by oluxy(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]True. To rate his performance so far, follow the link on my signature..[/size]

Ok. let me go dia.......

(1) (Reply)

DRAMA!!! Actor Accused Of Being Fake: How Actor Bought Fake Designer Products / Hilarious! Don't Know What To Think Of This! / 9JABUZZ.COM Presents: Top Headlines News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.