Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How can i edit Pdf Files - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How can i edit Pdf Files (1590 Views)

New And Easy Way To Convert Webpage To Pdf Files On Chrome In 2017 / How Do I Edit This In Wordpress Style Sheet / How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can i edit Pdf Files by yemiking89: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hello house......please i need to edit some pdf files. Can i get a software that can edit pdf file very well? Please your help will be needful to me
Thanks for the prompt replies
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by yemiking89: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
yemiking89:
Hello house......please i need to edit some pdf files. Can i get a software that can edit pdf file very well? Please your help will be needful to me
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=yemiking89 post=41952226][/quote]

Go and get the adobe reader professional
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=yemiking89 post=41952226][/quote]

Go and get the adobe reader professional, and not the normal reader. It surely does the trick for me.
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by kingthreat(m): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Or download Nitro Pdf Software
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by yemiking89: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks all for your help and assistance
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by bedfordng(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
yemiking89:
you can do that with pdf editors. You can use a software called foxit pdf editor
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by vincenzo77: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
I suggest to try this PDF Editor:
http://www.pdfeditor.it/index-en.html

It's very professional and easy to use.
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by yemiking89: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
vincenzo77:
I suggest to try this PDF Editor:
http://www.pdfeditor.it/index-en.html

It's very professional and easy to use.

Thank you very much
Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by TrevorDJ(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
How to Edit PDF file?

A file with the .pdf file extension is a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. They are used to distribute read-only documents like user manuals, eBooks, application forms, and scanned documents, to name a few. This guide explains what a PDF file is and everything else you need to know.

https://www.novabach.com/what-is-a-pdf-file-and-how-do-i-open-one/

Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by Xedmark: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
yemiking89:

Now Make sure you have the pdf file in computer and also have microsoft word application on your system. U don't need adobe professional for this U can do it with Microsoft word.
1. Open Microsoft Application then go to open
2. Browse to the folder where u saved the pdf file
3. Open the pdf file there and look at the top bar u will see a tiny brownish-yellow panel you will see "enable editing" on it. Go ahead to enable editing, However if the document doesn't open very well the way you want it. you upload the pdf file to this website https://www.pdf2go.com/edit-pdf and edit it to your taste.

1 Like

Re: How can i edit Pdf Files by ahanapearl1990(f): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Elevate your PDF editing game effortlessly with the best free PDF editor. Explore user-friendly apps like PDFelement for intuitive annotations and edits, seamlessly transforming your documents. Unleash the power of your iPad with versatile tools that make editing on the go a breeze. Discover the perfect blend of functionality and freedom as you navigate the world of PDFs with the best free PDF editor for iPad and Android.

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / In Need Of Telemarketing Guru. / Get Authentic TIN For Any Tax Verification At A Very Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.