Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy (615 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / 'it's Irresponsible For Married Men To Stay Out Late By 11pm'' - Nigerian Lady / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by zomoears(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2016
ADULTS ONLY PLEASE
1. He loves sex. He's a man, so stop pretending that you're surprised that he is always Hot for you, it's normal. Given a chance, he would do it anytime and anywhere. So you better stop denying him that pussy especially if you gonna make noise about him cheating.
2. Your man may have a small dick
It's not about how deep he can go in you, it's about how deep his love is for you.
3. You shouldn't be acting up everytime he comes too quick, you should thank God he came, because that simply means you are too awesome to delay. After all, its not about how long he can last in bed, it's about how long the relationship will last?
4. Don't ever compare him with your Ex. If he was so good, what the Bleep are you doing with him?
5. If he's good in bed. Then spread the word to your girlfriends, sisters and female cousins. If he's poor, spread the word to him, surely he'll do something about it
6. Never attack him verbally in public. It's a huge offense! Phela y'all are lovers, not politicians
7. His phone is his. The stuff that goes on there is crazier than you can imagine, leave it alone it's not yours.
And never answer his calls, if they wanted to talk to you, they would've called you instead.
8. If he has money , he'll spend it with you, if he's broke, kneel down and pray for him.
9. Don't start acting up, because his wallet is empty. He came into your life to love you, not to bail you out.
10. Always remember that he came to attend your heart affairs, not financial Affairs.
‪#‎Take‬ note
Nobody is perfect, meet him halfway

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1013635818694482&id=100001442190292

Regards.

I guess a lot of people, especially the ladies, will take this thing a little personal.
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by oluafam: 2:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Okay I see. But is it all about him?
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 14, 2016
I benefited and I'm not married undecided so no thank you

Anyway judgemental thread you talk sense. That talking offensively to your lover in public I agree is a no no. I'm like my mother "watch when you get home" I boiled a fool when I got home because he wanna talk to me like we love-vendor and hooker in town oh God help the fool.

#and I shared it with my SINGLE friends tongue (the thread I mean embarassed)
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by zomoears(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
oluafam:
Okay I see. But is it all about him?

Yes, this particular thread is about him. Will open a thread about 'her' when I get d required info. Cheers.
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by zomoears(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Nubian113:
I benefited and I'm not married undecided so no thank you

Anyway judgemental thread you talk sense. That talking offensively to your lover in public I agree is a no no. I'm like my mother "watch when you get home" I boiled a fool when I got home because he wanna talk to me like we love-vendor and hooker in town oh God help the fool.

#and I shared it with my SINGLE friends tongue (the thread I mean embarassed)

Guess one has to imbibe these qualities when one is still SINGLE, lol.
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by DollyParton1(f): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Some points here are just senseless.

Sex and everything it entails in all its glory, should not be trivialise in a marriage. Small dick should not be ignored if it really bothers the wife. That's why some ladies step out to cheat on their husbands. Yea I agree that sex is not everthing, but it is SOMETHING.

Errrrm why would I wanna share how good my husband is in bed with my girlfriends? Are we comparing notes or we ran out of things to talk about? Ermmm no, that's too risky. Trust no bîťčh.

No 3 is just plain bullshit.

An irresponsible and useless man will have his phone filled with nonsense of course. Why can't I check my husband phone without wahala. If the husband is not a filthy-sneaky manwhore, that should be no issues if the wife checks his phone and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by quindebbie: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016
I love this post.
Re: Nuggets For Married Folks...enjoy by lilmax(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
I pity any marriage without money

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do.... / I Don't Know What To Do. / One Wife Or As Many As Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.