Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Criticize This "Art" piece - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Criticize This "Art" piece (2930 Views)

A Master Piece Drawing Of Wole Soyinka / x / Angry Fella Crushed A Car: Art Piece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
Please criticize my first public art.  Be straight-up and honest errrr. . . .without cursing.   kiss kiss

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by savanaha: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Phemour: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2009
angry This is insane
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2009
A full stop or period (.) (sometimes stop, full point, or dot), is the punctuation mark commonly placed at the end of several different types of sentences in English and many other languages. A full stop consists of a small dot placed at the end of a line of text, such as at the end of this sentence.

Reference: Wikipedia
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 2:12am On Jun 26, 2009
Phemour:

angry This is insane
savanaha:

Ok, I replaced the dot (.) with a piece of "art".  Hope that's better cheesy
Gabry:

A full stop or period (.) (sometimes stop, full point, or dot), is the punctuation mark commonly placed at the end of several different types of sentences in English and many other languages. A full stop consists of a small dot placed at the end of a line of text, such as at the end of this sentence.
Reference: Wikipedia
Gabry:  You are a comedian.  That was really funny grin grin grin.  Anyway, I replaced the dot (.) with a piece of "art",  Now don't laugh after my so call art. k

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by tpiah: 2:18am On Jun 26, 2009
@ topic

not bad
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Gabry(f): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2009
xoxoxo:

Ok, I replaced the dot (.) with a piece of "art".  Hope that's better :DGabry:  You are a comedian.  That was really funny grin grin grin.  Anyway, I replaced the dot (.) with a piece of "art",  Now don't laugh after my so call art. k

heheheh!  grin  grin  grin I've got no work  cheesy

Like I mention earlier, your work of art is awesome! I didnt know you're a genious at Gastronomique as well as Art! Im  impress  smiley
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Kemjisuper(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2009
I'll say . . . . ABSTRACT! wink COuld mean a whole lot of different things depending on individual interpretation. Nevertheless, it's nice! cool
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by justbones(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2009
Funky stuff
here is my comprehensive criticizzm, smiley

I was bored so here,

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 4:04am On Jul 23, 2009
Sorry for  the late response, I thought this thread was deleted.

@Justbones

that's awesome dude, I mean REALLY AWESOME.  How you guys get to draw like that?.  I want to learn how to draw straight because my drawings are ALWAYS crooked.  i use the paint that comes with the computer and it's soooo hard to draw "smooth" .  LOL at the 2nd drawing.  hahahah.

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 5:45am On Jul 24, 2009
xoxoxo

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 3:50am On Jul 25, 2009
Dear Mod and posters of this section
cc: NL section moderator

I hope I shall be able to convince you.

Is it possible to move this thread to the NL section.  I am not sure why this thread was moved to this section in the first place

1)  This section is for professionals
2)  This section is so far to come, it's easier to click on NL because it's closer (right at the bottom)
3)  This section say Graphics and Videos, I am using paint to do "stupidness".
4) I get this creepy/scary feeling when I come to this section (like u r walking through a dark tunnel) because I am not accustomed to this part of NL.  There are a certain sections I don't bother to venture and this is one of them

Thanks
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Gabry(f): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2009
Heheheheheh! Epi. . . Epi. . . This is my first time entering this section as well. Let me check it out grin
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 2:58am On Jul 26, 2009
gaby this area is not for me, it's for the expert

Mr Moderator, please see my mail above

Topic:

Sunshiny Day

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Gabry(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2009
But I think you are intellignt in art sha. I love it. I would buy your art one day if you have a gallery grin
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2009
can anyone answer this question? I use the attached to draw but I am having a lil problem. Is there a way to save your own custom colors (the one u mix). See if I start using a color (custom color) and decide to continue ma drawing the next day, I can't use the same color because the computer is not saving it. there are times I can't get back the exact color when i blend the paints, so I'll have to repaint the entire drawing.

is there a way to save your own custom colors

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 6:40am On Jul 29, 2009
grin grin embarassed embarassed

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by bilqiss(f): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
I was going to just waltz out after a look-in. But then I noticed the OP was female (f). So I'm thinking, you go girl!Liked the guy face with the blingy ear rings too.
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by oyinda3(f): 3:05am On Aug 03, 2009
very interesting. but can u explain ur work to us? ur own interpretation n ur inspiration. lol
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2009
bilqiss:

I was going to just waltz out after a look-in. But then I noticed the OP was female (f). So I'm thinking, you go girl!Liked the guy face with the blingy ear rings too.
. . . . . but I don't think I belong here (this section) and the mod is ignoring my request.   I truly see this section for PROFESSIONALS, just flip through the threads and you'll see I am not lying.    angry angry

oyinda.:

very interesting. but can u explain ur work to us?
mood, memories and meditative.  yea, there is a story behind my "drawing". . ,  oops, I mean pidgeon scratch

@topic

When you wish upon a star, Makes no difference who you are

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
When darkness turns to day

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by deyg(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]that was not dat bad.
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2009
deyg:

[color=#000099][/color]that was not dat bad.
thanks

@topic

Stained Glass

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Kemjisuper(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2009
@xoxoxo
You seem to have a fairly okay hand with PAINT. Why not try out Corel or Photoshop for much better results at bringing out more creativity?

All the same, nice works!
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by xoxoxo(f): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2009
Kemjisuper:

@xoxoxo
You seem to have a fairly okay hand with PAINT. Why not try out Corel or Photoshop for much better results at bringing out more creativity?

All the same, nice works!
ok, will pick both up tonight but I love to use my hands and paint from scratch. I was checking out this Ad (paint) on Nairaland - got up and by the time I came back it disappeared (unless I was in a different thread). I can't remember the name of it angry angry
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Kemjisuper(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
@xoxoxo
I think you're inspiring me to try my hands on MS-Paint. Haven't touched or used it in ages, sometimes I don't even remember it exists! But it'll be fun to try my hands on it once again grin
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Epi: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2009
;d

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Epi: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
Kemjisuper:

@xoxoxo
I think you're inspiring me to try my hands on MS-Paint. Haven't touched or used it in ages, sometimes I don't even remember it exists! But it'll be fun to try my hands on it once again grin
I am using corel paint more, because I can mix the paint and save it, make the paint brush as small as you want (get the edges real good), the pencil is waaay easier to use. MS is very easy to use, but you cant adjust the paint brush size, there is only one pencil and you can't mix the paint etc.

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by Epi: 5:36am On Sep 28, 2009
grin grin

Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by mikesleek(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2009
@xoxoxo, your painting was great. I really thought it was obj and female soyinka. Lol
Re: Criticize This "Art" piece by saintfizzo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
Y'all pls tell me how u do it, i need to post more stuffs like dis on nairaland, dont know wat y'all fink but dis thread is freking interestin,big ups xoxoxo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get These Plastic Chairs? Urgent / My Portfolios / How Much Do I Charge For A Cover Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.