Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? (1106 Views)

4 Online Business That Are Profitable In Nigeria For Beginners / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / I Need Someone To Ship Item From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by Daniel1991(m): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls I'm new to this venture called importation, pls I will need the gurus to pls help me out at this junction, how can I ship my item for free to Nigeria. And I appreciate if I can also get a website where I can get items for a cheaper price.
Thanks in advance for your comment.
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by mccoy47(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Free u say? Are you in any way related to the comptroller General of customs

My dear. Their is no FREE WAY TO DO IT
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by decode55(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2016
mccoy47:
Free u say? Are you in any way related to the comptroller General of customs

My dear. Their is no FREE WAY TO DO IT

Ever heard of "free shipping"?
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by guruvick(m): 7:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Lol

Na jumia and konga dey turn their....

Free shipping kai
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by olatommy7(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
see www.asos.com
any purchase above 20pounds is shipped free of charge, also on aliexpress check for product with free shipping and you be glad.
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by mccoy47(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
decode55:

Ever heard of "free shipping"?

"Free shipping" is done ONLY on purchases.
And it us not free per say. The marketer pays for it from the profit he makes in selling.. thats where the term "free shipping" comes from
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by decode55(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
mccoy47:

"Free shipping" is done ONLY on purchases.
And it us not free per say. The marketer pays for it from the profit he makes in selling.. thats where the term "free shipping" comes from

Exactly. The cost of shipping is "free" on the buyer's end. He/she doesn't pay a dime for "shipping charges".
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by Daniel1991(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
olatommy7:
see www.asos.com
any purchase above 20pounds is shipped free of charge, also on aliexpress check for product with free shipping and you be glad.
Have you ever bought anything from those before? And can they be trusted?
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by Daniel1991(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2016
I'm always scared, to purchase from alibaba and aliexpress, like they say scammer are too many there.
What can be done not to fall into the hanfd of scammers?I'm always scared, to purchase from alibaba and aliexpress, like they say scammer are too many there.
What can be done not to fall into the hanfd of scammers?
I'm always scared, to purchase from alibaba and aliexpress, like they say scammer are too many there.
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by Daniel1991(m): 5:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by JohnNgene: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
You can get free shipping on AliExpress.com and DX.com. But you better be ready to wait for 30-60days before your package arrives Nigeria at the post office nearest to you.
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by Daniel1991(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders, thanks for your comment on this trend. Pls can chinese post send my goods down to nigeria and if they do how many days or month will it take? What is there cost like?
Re: How To Ship Item To Nigeria For Free??? by freebihk: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
buy a boat

(1) (Reply)

Dongote Tomatoes Paste Conversion To Reduce Tomatoes Importation And Create Jobs / Please Help With CAC HQ Functional Customer Care Number / Is There Any Hope For MMM Nigeria Participants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.