Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians (1722 Views)

My Incarceration, Failed Presidential Bids Taught Me Lessons –buhari / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC / Postponement Of Ministerial Screening Ploy To Delay Saraki’s Trial - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians by OLADD: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Dasuki can't even speak in court, even if he wanted to. That's the job of his lawyers.

This thread is about Dasuki been allowed to speak to Nigerians, not only the court.
Re: Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians by Goke7: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
OLADD:

This thread is about Dasuki been allowed to speak to Nigerians, not only the court.

before he was incarcerated, do you think Nigerians were that important to Dasuki? another failed PR grin
Re: Dasuki's Continual Incarceration, A Ploy To Gag Him From Speaking To Nigerians by OLADD: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Goke7:

before he was incarcerated, do you think Nigerians were that important to Dasuki? another failed PR grin

This is no PR my friend. Nigeria must not be allowed to slide into full blown tyranny

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Senate Has Sworn In Ovie Omo-agege As Senator Representing Delta Central. / Buhari Sweeps Jonathan’s Government–panick In Parastatals, Source Leaks More 200 / Buratai Dubai House: Falana, Others Slam Army, Demands Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.