Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi (2672 Views)

Foreign Reserve Drops To $25.209bn / FOREX: Nigerians Will Continue To Suffer, Pending Massive Refining – Kachikwu / Emefiele Blames Naira Fall On US Policy and Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
The oil is going to be $10 by beginning of February
Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by chiedu7: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
una don forget say una president said he will make
₦1 = $1
Maybe he really meant I will make ₦1000 = $1

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/
Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by lcoral(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I thought I was the only one reasoning such. As long as we keep having wrong, clueless leAders with beautiful and well written CVs without professional ideologies in our ministries the country's development will continue to be in a crippled state.
What do you expect when a lawyer becomes the minister of transport or housing. Only few ministries have the right pegs in the right holes.
makeitsoon:
The oil is going to be $10 by beginning of February
Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by domiron: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
jpphilips:

Very well then, pay the other states the development cost that was invested in the Niger delta, guess you think oil comes out through prayer and fasting? take your brain to the surgeon general for oil change, some of you are nincompoops by default.

Same money gotten from oil was invested in the Niger Delta, not money from the other states. Get your facts right before coming here to display your stupidity.
Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by domiron: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2016
chiedu7:
una don forget say una president said he will make
₦1 = $1
Maybe he really meant I will make ₦1000 = $1

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

Don't mind the laggards who come here and try to defend a president who's party promised to hit the ground running. Now they want more time. He is unimaginative. Dissipating all his energy on his "phantom" fight against corruption, is not the way to go. While trying to defend him, remember to remind him he and his party where not voted in because Nigerians wanted to fight corruption alone. There are other aspects to nation building that needs looking into.
Re: Oil At $25: Kachikwu Blames Saudi by jpphilips(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
domiron:

Same money gotten from oil was invested in the Niger Delta, not money from the other states. Get your facts right before coming here to display your stupidity.

If that is what you tell your wife and kids, I am ok with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of A Financial Partner For Car Wash Business / Davido’s Billionaire Father, Buys $62m Bombardier Express Jet (Photo/Video) / Fiverrbooster Service: Boost Your Fiverr Gigs Through 5-star Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.