Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How To Setup Custom Robots To Improve Your Blogger Blog For Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup Custom Robots To Improve Your Blogger Blog For Seo (966 Views)

How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / How To Setup Custom Robots To Improve Your Blogger For Seo / How To Add A Custom Robots.txt File In Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Custom Robots To Improve Your Blogger Blog For Seo by yakzee(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Get More @dinho9ja.com

Getting real traffic is what everybody likes to see for his blog, and getting organic traffic is the headache to most bloggers. Almost every body in the world use Google but still getting those visitors from Google is very difficult for most bloggers. Why not follow this procedure to optimize for search engines to index and rank your site quickly and highly. Improving your site visibility on google, make sure you have a good template that is SEO (search engine optimization) friendly . also set up blog description by visiting the setting => basic => description Add meaningful description of your blog so that google bot will understand what it is about. ALSO READ!!! How to get traffic from yandex How to set up custom robot header and custom robot.text for seo Go to your blogger dashboard. Click settings option of your blogger account. Below setting click on search preference A new page will appear on which you need to scroll down. Click on custom robots header tag, and set as shown below The first which is homepage i chose 'All' which bots should crawl all of my pages and then 'noodp' which tells bots to not include me in open directory pages The second which is search and archieve pages i chose no index which means bots show not index any of my search pages like gadgets added and noodp tells bots to not include me in open directory pages The third is the same as the first one explained This procedure will help for blog ranking and indexing your content Click on custom robot.txt and paste the code below in the form available User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://www.ooooooooo.com/atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500 Change www.ooooooooo.com to your blog url or blog address. e.g www.myblogurl.com. Don't forget to save .

Log on to dinho9ja.Com for latest blog tutorial,cheat,phones and lots more

Source:dinho9ja.Com

(1) (Reply)

Blog/website For Sale / Bulk Sms Service /component / Best Naija Online Payment Processor For Ecommerce Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.