Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) (1308 Views)

Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Abuja Transformer Explodes, Kills Pregnant Woman, Five Others / FRSC Arrests Driver Carrying Container In Eket, Akwa Ibom - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2016
A suspect, Edet Asuquo, has revealed how he killed a pregnant woman for the purpose of using her foetus for rituals in Akwa Ibom state.

New Telegraph reports that the suspected assassin, who made the chilling confession at the Akwa Ibom state Police Command Headquarters, yesterday, January 13, said he was hired by a chief in Ikot Itu village.
The pregnant woman, whose name is yet to be ascertained, hailed from Ogoja in Cross River State and was described a very good ‘customer’ of her killer. Asuquo was arrested by the police on Monday, January 11, through the combined efforts of his brother and sister (names withheld) who reported the act to the police. It was gathered that the body of the deceased was found by the police at a nearby plantain farm.

Asuquo had lured the pregnant woman to the market to buy oysters and later took her home to get more of the oysters but instead murdered her and hid the body with the hope of removing the foetus for ritual. Nwawe said the suspect’s sister, who witnessed the act reported to her elder brother, who later alerted the police.

Asuquo, according to Police PRO, Cordelia Nwawe, was contracted by a chief in his village (name withheld) now at large, to kill the pregnant woman in order to remove her foetus for ritual. Nwawe explained that the suspect with four others, now at large, were each promised to be paid N50,000 by the chief for them to provide him with a foetus for ritual to enable him to win election into the village council.

Nwawe who warned residents of the state to always inform those living with them of their whereabouts, said the suspect would soon be charged to court while investigations continued into the whereabouts of the other suspects.

Asuquo said: “What brought me to the police station is because of the job given to us by the man (name withheld) who promised to pay five of us to kill a pregnant woman so that her head and her unborn child would be removed and used for charm in order that the new council chairman would not be appointed.

“He said that after we have carried out the job, he would give N50,000 each. He did not give us any advance payment. After we had done the job, my brother became angry. He said that was not the kind of job I should have got myself involved in. He called my other elder brother and reported the matter to him and they alerted the police.”

https://www.naij.com/695483-man-pregnant-woman-akwa-ibom-totally-shocking-photos.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Why ugly people wicked like this?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ricsman(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2016
that look shows anger

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
ricsman:
that look shows anger

Imagine how wicked and heartless we have become. This goat agreed to kill a woman just because of money.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 10:11am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:
Why ugly people wicked like this?

Jamb question.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ricsman(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

Imagine how wicked and heartless we have become. This goat agreed to kill a woman just because of money.
abeg I no follow u become ooooo Lol lol
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

Jamb question.
Answer the question, the woman died cos of oysters.
God protect our pregnant mothers

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:

Answer the question, the woman died cos of oysters.

God protect our pregnant mothers

She died because of the greediness of Asuquo and others and the wicked chief who asked for her head and unborm child for rituals just for political power and money.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

She died because of the greediness of Asuquo and others and the wicked chief who asked for her head and unborm child for rituals just for political power and money.
He took her to market to buy her oysters
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:

He took her to market to buy her oysters

I see but the poor woman never expected this. cry cry

Asuquo should die as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Igbo kwenu

Ipob. Kwenu

Kwezuenuooooo
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chubhie: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
ricsman:
that look shows anger
He's only malnourished---lacking the required vitamins and minerals for a robust countenance.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by StefanSalvatore: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Jeezz c wrecked face shocked shocked

Ah swear evn d devil would b scared of dis man's face in hell grin

Dis kind of people dey need xtreme totures death is a quick escape from punishment

Bloody psycho
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

I see but the poor woman never expected this. cry cry

Asuquo should die as well.
Let him and his partners in crime die in a slow and painful way. I feel sorry for the woman
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Igbo kwenu

Ipob. Kwenu

Kwezuenuooooo
He is not from Igbo, take your kwenu comot here
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
Oyind17:

Let him and his partners in crime die in a slow and painful way. I feel sorry for the woman

Yes. I support the police to make sure they somehow die in prison like the four armed robbers I read about recently.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Woman In Akwa Ibom (photos) by ChristStriker(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Lalasticlala is this topic not good enough for front page?

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: Even Saddam Hussein Was Not Secretly Tried - - Group Blast Fg Over Kanu. / Northern Senators Forum: "We Will Go Our Seprate Way If Fulani.... / Another Terror Group Attacks Nigeria!! As Boko Haram Is Sidelined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.