Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo (834 Views)

Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by neolboy(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Government Ekpemupolo, an ex militant leader popularly known as Tompolo, says he is yet to receive the summons of the federal high court in Lagos, which threatened to order his arrest if he does not appear before it on Thursday.

The court’s summons is in connection with allegations of fraudulent land contracts for the construction of Nigerian Maritime University.

Alongside Patrick Akpobolokemi, former director-general of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has filed a 40-count charge of N13bn fraud against Tompolo.
On Wednesday, the anti-graft agency, which had earlier invited the former commander of the Movement of the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) for questioning, said it was ready to arraign Tompolo and Akpobolokemi, who is already in custody.

Responding to inquiries from TheCable on the threat to arrest him if he does not appear in court, Paul Bebenibo, spokesman of the ex-militant leader, said the court summons had not been served.

“We have not seen the court summons, but there is no problem as long as the Nigerian judiciary is working,” he said.

In December, Tomopolo raised an alarm that the federal government was witch-hunting him for
refusing to join the All Progressives Congress (APC).

source:https://www.thecable.ng/im-yet-to-receive-court-summons-says-tompolo

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by ricsman(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2016
keep waiting
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by neolboy(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2016
My guy abeg no go Jaree since the government does not obey the court judgement make self no obey since ur name na government

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by DaBullIT(m): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
What would he have said
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by Goke7: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
story don de change o, before it was 'I will never appear' to " I have not been served with summons'

we are watching grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by SamJed(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
It may be true....the fact that the summon was shared online doesn't mean he has received it... They have to give it to him for it to be that he has received it....so let them go to the creek and give it to him...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by emzila(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
DON'T WORRY, SOONER OR LATER YOU WILL RECEIVE IT. ONCE YOUR NAME IS MENTIONED, THERE IS NO WAY OUT FOR YOU. NIGERIA PROJECT IS MORE THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL.
THE ERA OF FIGHTING CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY SUSPENDED.
WE WILL FIGHT IT THEY WAY YOU GUYS STOLE THE MONEY, YOU STOLE WITHOUT MERCY AND WILL BE PROSECUTED OUTSIDE MERCY.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by IVORY2009(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
SamJed:
It may be true....the fact that tye summon was shared online doesn't mean he has received it... They have to give it to him for it to be that he has received it....so let them go to the creek and give it to him...

I dey laugh grin cheesy who wan die? I guess nobody!

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by vedaxcool(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2016
How would you recieve the court summon when you are in hiding and dodging the summon. Your life is pathetic with all your wealth yet you hide like a scared rat. PMB continue the firewall against corruption. You shall succeed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Court Summons,SaysTompolo by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Kindly send your address in the creek, DSS will deliver it there.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ben Bruce Younger Sister's Husband, Allan Hunt Laid To Rest (photos) / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Has Postponed Imo North Senatorial Re-run Till 5th Of March / NDA Militants Group Blows Up Forcados Pipeline, List Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.