Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) (19403 Views)

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad / 11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Akosxxx(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
600 days! God have mercy
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by onoikenna: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
They shld calm down.It is nt easy to fight terrorism.PMB is trying hard to rescue the girls
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ChristStriker(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
myopinion2011:
Buhari promised two weeks. It is not yet two weeks you people are already complaining. EFCC might visit u people soon. Yeye dey smell.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
APC already scammed these mugus.

APC, Iyalaya yin oh! grin grin tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Banter1:
Please how much is galaxy s3 screen, anybody with idea how much it cost?

Dasuki should know.

He's the one with the whole bucks

Sorry dude grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ajebuter(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Keneking:
I see PDP members smiling that PMB has not delivered angry

Like you smiled at every APC-controlled atrocities committed under GEJ but blamed on PDP and GEJ

Actually, no sane person will be smiling at this sad situation over our missing kids

so, there

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ACHIEVERBA: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
These people should go and rest abeg!

THIS CHIBOK THING IS A SCAM!!!!! TRUST ME

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Eboh4z: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Where's oby Ezekwesili

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by mccoy47(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz. The chicken! has come home to roost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oby Ezekweseli

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by haywire07(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am sorry...
But all I see is stupidity
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by chxe: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Their number has reduced. Is it just me or has their number reduced.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by macphilip: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Now, these are genuine prostesters,
not the hungry beggars that Dokpesi hired!
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by franklingud(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol!! grin
So una don wake up from sleep abi? I don forget say chibok dey exist sef not to mention d girls.... SCAM government.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Louislewis: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]Where is Oby Ezekwesili? She is no longer to be seen. Her expectations and the follow up disappointment has sealed and cained her mouth.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by godoluwa(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
haywire07:
Am sorry... But all I see is stupidity
4 ur mind abi?
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Haba! Una never still see una girls? grin grin grin grin

God

Bless

5 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by IyamuBenedict(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Useless people.... Are people now saying that your kids are not better than the dead ones abi.... We all know what you people are doing Buhari can't fulfill his promises at all.... Waillers
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just give oby political appointment all this shiit will be history grin
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by timsucess(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:

God dey.

Greatest ever scam in the history of Nigeria
History can never forgive Buhari and those acclaimed chibok parents for playing wt Nigerians and being allowed to be used
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Touchey: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Paid actors
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ndcide(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Pay who? APC dey give person money?abeg anybody that has collected a dime from APC should quote me and tell me how; Stingy party, like to chop alone; Thieves!! 5card she no see... foolish woman.

Cramjones told us he was handsomely paid for his job.

On the other hand, I don't buy into this protest. Unless it's done daily for at least one month.

The protest is just a staged managed scam to make us believe the bbog group is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by appini: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?

Searching for empirical evidence against GEJ
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by sammyj: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
People sorry wailers like you initially said it was APC propaganda against GEJ when he was in power and now that they have come out in protest to this course, do we know say it's PDP and GEJ's propaganda against PMB tongue
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by flokii: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
so they kept quiet all thru d election period..

even chistmas and new year.. just to resume protests again

why are d awusas behaving like this now.. they should just bring out those girls/women and let peace reign

we can't afford to add this to d problems on ground now
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by IndianaJay: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
This thread started off well but has been slobbered over by idiots and their idiotic opinions.

Not all of you sha....but many of you.

cool cool
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by femivita: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
REVEALED; the suspect behind President Buhari assassination plot http://www.naijajournals.com/2016/01/revealed-suspect-behind-president.html
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by 400billionman: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
paramakina202:
Where is Oby?

Voicemail..
Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by ozoemenafn: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one here. Where is Oby ? is she tired of sitting on the ground and shearing crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by BelieveThat: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
onoikenna:
They shld calm down.It is nt easy to fight terrorism.PMB is trying hard to rescue the girls

Rescue my foot! mteeewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abuja Over FG's Inability To Rescue Chibok Girls (Pics) by Tvegas(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
The wailers above me have made up their mind to hate, nothing Buhari does can satisfy them. Even if he delivers the girls today,they will claim he was hiding them. Some souls need serious redemption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud / Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ / AMCON Takes Over Sen Abdulfatai Buhari’s Houses For ₦600m Loan Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.