Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) (65506 Views)

Can You Do This For Money? (photo) / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / joke of the day:who willl you Call First If You Need Urgent Blood Money?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by jeremioluwaseyi: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ibroboss:
If she dey hold you back from pulling out give her punch for her face no one will tell her to let you go,alakoba oshi grin
;DThis guy no send atalll
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by donralph2000(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smartsyn:
Pull out from what exactly..

Oga.....are u a learner
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by delazore(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
No trap, so far there is protection
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by delazore(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
jeremioluwaseyi:
;DThis guy no send atalll
or u bite her ear grin
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by BUAR(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
akpur1:

I know most tactics of ladies. Na fact
monalisa fyn o!!! She go trap u fast fast
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Bjolayinka(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Even if I get money like dangote. Na pikin I go collect not marriage.

She don trap u be dat especially if she get a Dele Momodu for her family
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Wetin dey hungry u? cheesy
as u talk say u go sabi trap man na
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
BUAR:
Monalisa doesn't need to take the trouble. I will do the trapping for her instead.
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Only a pretty thick thigh can trap me. makes my brain function foolishly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
prettythicksme:
No girl fit trap u? shocked no dey talk kind thing again where i dey! grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by adaksbullet: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
cry bebi
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by henrinity(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol.. Please come and trap me. Mbok!
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by ElCapone(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Free am bros. Never think yhu are wiser than a woman ***in basketmouth's voice****
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by ElCapone(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
I swear! grin
Me no dey ever underestimate any woman, even if she dey claim mumu. I get prepared 4 anything, @all @all na oshi oooh!!!
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by ElCapone(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smartsyn:
Are yhu a Learner?
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by midehi2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smartsyn:
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by midehi2(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
RexTramadol1:
I no dey gv announcement bfr I pull out
but you will moan na, dullard babe wont know grin
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by wittyt98(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
#word

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sh!t is funny, wanted pulling out, but then she curved her legs and trapped me...well I spilled it inside. That night I asked for Semo as dinner. She never knew I've gone to get postinor. When we were about eating I popped a pill on my hand, mole it with a ball of semo and then acted romantic like I wanna feed her..... Na so she take swallow postinor join.... #JobDone. She no fit trap me with belle.

5 Likes

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by RexTramadol1: 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
midehi2:
but you will moan na, dullard babe wont know grin

You no sabi me
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Last last, i go pull am out pour ontop her pussy. if she then carry hand pull am inside, i no follow again for that one o.
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by bukas15(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ibroboss:
If she dey hold you back from pulling out give her punch for her face no one will tell her to let you go,alakoba oshi grin
lol. guy u bad die.
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
henrinity:
lol.. Please come and trap me. Mbok!
lol,like seriously?
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
adaksbullet:
cry bebi
bobo grin cry
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Truluvguy:
Only a pretty thick thigh can trap me. makes my brain function foolishly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy crook!
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
KingEli:
as u talk say u go sabi trap man na
So trap dey hungry u? grin
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by MrCork: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Truluvguy:

..you berrrra bakkkkkofff from Ma woman ..prettythicksme..you Ghana immmigrant. Can u afford her?..GOAT! angry

3 Likes

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
ElCapone:
Free am bros. Never think yhu are wiser than a woman ***in basketmouth's voice****
lol

1 Like

Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
MrCork:

..you berrrra bakkkkkofff from Ma woman ..prettythicksme..you Ghana immmigrant. Can u afford her?..GOAT! angry
cheesy cheesy angry
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
No, na wen u r about 2 pull out but she knows u still av strength grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by akpur1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
BUAR:
or na me go trap am
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Sh!t is funny, wanted pulling out, but then she curved her legs and trapped me...well I spilled it inside. That night I asked for Semo as dinner. She never knew I've gone to get postinor. When we were about eating I popped a pill on my hand, mole it with a ball of semo and then acted romantic like I wanna feed her..... Na so she take swallow postinor join.... #JobDone. She no fit trap me with belle.

Lwtmb! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks for making my day
Re: When You Are About To Pull Out But She Knows You Got Money (photo) by Horlufemi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
I will collect the child but I won't marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] / Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / Man Wears Cloth Made With Rice Sack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.