Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release (23716 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release From Efcc’s Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Goke7: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pavore9:
How many people locked up in prisons for years across the country without a trial has he gone to defend their rights? Or are they not also Nigerians who should also benefit from the rule of law?

i tire my brother o, that is why I say that rule of law must be from the pit of hell, if its only for the likes of dasuki and co
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Super1Star: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pavore9:
How many people locked up in prisons for years across the country without a trial has he gone to defend their rights? Or are they not also Nigerians who should also benefit from the rule of law?

Lawyers like Adegboruwa and Ozekhome are rogues. There are thousands of Nigerians unlawfully locked up in various prisons for bailable offences and they have never for once deemded it fit to carry their rule of law campaign to assist those hapless ones.

It is only the looters with resources to hire 10 SANs at once for their criminal acts that they would be fighting for, in a bid to get more recognition.

They should know that the blood of those soldiers that died unjustly for this nation and the spirits of those children that are now orphans, will cry for vengeance on their children and their children's children.

If non-adherence to rule of law will bring about the death of the cancerous corruption that has eaten into the fibres of this nation, SO BE IT.

Jonathan was busy shouting ''Rule of Law'' and was looting our country with his cronies, sycophants, stooges and fronts to bankruptcy level. If taht is the 'RULE OF LAW'', it will not be well with the rule of law.

#istandwithPMBoncorruption
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Super1Star: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 FP
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Naff24(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
See his bald head like half plot of land tongue
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by mccoy47(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz. Lawyer wanted his own share of the yam from Metuh grin

Maybe metuh has told him the bitter truth that there is no more money
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by smartwilly4eva: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
So lawyers can defend arm robbers for free
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tokt:
useless Lawyer. If he is looking for who to defend free of charge whose rights have been infringed upon, he should head to kirikiri where he will see them in hundreds.
Attention seeking murrafucker.
GBAAAMMMMMMMMN !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by free2ryhme: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fundamental Human right? hmmm. when a man was jailed on a long term for stealing a governor's phone and another released for stealing billions in public funds, you did not find the need to exercise your talent sir. what is wrong with you oga?

are you that less busy?

thousands of Nigerians are in jail for such a long term with no trial and even the crime punishment far lower than the term they are spending on 'awaiting trial' is that fundamental goat right?

can't you just take those cases up? does it have to be with those influential people who have wrecked us all and even mortgaged the lives and future of our children?

many children orphaned. many wives widowed.

Oga Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa go to Alagbon, check files. start from here. do them on pro-bono. then you quote all these sections and bring some fathers home.

thank you
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by maestroferddi: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
APC and their media collaborators should keep the game of musical chairs going on.

We are watching...
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by flokii: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
hob:
One by one they are leaving metuh

Eyahhhhhhhhhhhhh

naso life be o...

'owo epo laraya n ba ni la'... you'll see them when thingz are smooth buh in terms of trouble.. you won't see anyone again

lookat Nnamdi (adamant olori pelebe cheesy), Dasuki (father xmas), GEJ (general overseer of corruption) etc. etc.
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by udemzyudex(m): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
I suspect Metuh has told him he's not getting "chekum" for the aproko work he's doing, hence his withdrawal.

The joker should go look for someone else to swindle. All Metuh has belongs to the FGN.

You think they don't know what they are doing? Make we dey watch
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by ameminent(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
it's quite unfortunate when this looter olitsa metuh was making empty noise, noting president buhari do dat pleases him except criticism now you re caught red handed, I keep saying dis to Nigeria corruption must fight back and justice most be done and the rule of law
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by pheliciti: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
“The truth is that I have never met Chief Metuh before and I did not receive a dime from him, or from anyone else, to file the suit.

[/quote]

Unethical ambulance chaser!
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Raxxye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
He is a good man!
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by alfsalami: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Human right when you've ignored the human wrongs they committed because you are here in the south dinning and winning working and walking freely, stay one wk in N/east and see if you'll not have a re-think
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by danot1030: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Attention seeking lawyer.
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by SHAIBULIAR: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
only if all our lawyers could do same. We need to deal with all these criminals not minding any yeye rule of law. Lets kill dem all the way they do in china

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by SHAIBULIAR: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
danot1030:
Attention seeking lawyer.
my brother don abandon your brother grin grin grin he pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Akaujaa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please can someone ask Adegboruwa or whatever his name is, how many times he has come out to speak in favour or defend the so many poor citizens of this country who have been wrongly detained. Hypocrite. This is one of the ways to know those who benefited massively from the corrupt-ridden govt of PDP. Now, they are fighting back.
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Bobnotrouble: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why not continue wasting your time?
Whether you like it or not, the yam-eaters must face justice.
You're not new to the bias critism of this noble regime.
You do sometimes froth (nauseatingly) when given the air by the Channels TV to air your view on issues in this dispensation.
In most cases, the moderator do professionally warn you to guide your words.
Perhaps, you ate some of the yams?
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by arent88(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
I suspect Metuh has told him he's not getting "chekum" for the aproko work he's doing, hence his withdrawal.

The joker should go look for someone else to swindle. All Metuh has belongs to the FGN.
are u minding him,he has being called from all over the country i laugh.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by cyrilamx(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If he like he should approach International Court of Justice or US Supreme Court, that won't save Metuh from facing justice.

Is tonyebarcanister abandoning the sinking slavery ship of pdp or is he genuinely affected by the change mantra of the current administration? I wonder why Nigerians are wont to scream 'rule of law' or witch-hunting when these evil political 'slavemasters' are detained by Efcc but turn blind eyes when fellow young Nigerians are awaiting trials for years in various Nigerian prisons. As long as these evil men discarded rule of law when they were looting our common patrimony, I don't think they have the right to be beneficiary of the doctrine of the rule of law when they are being prosecuted. ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by bmos(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
The joker should go look for someone else to swindle. All Metuh has belongs to the FGN.[/quote]

Metuh that vowed he would rather die than give shishi back to FG. How does this unsolicited for lawyer expect metuh to give him even a kobo?
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by gracephysics(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
the man is makin sense nd is fighting for the good of all nigerians he does not want the voice of opposition to b silenced. Without a good opposition our democracy will bcome autocracy
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by laidian(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Adegboruwa seeking relevancy since 19bc
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by seguntijan(m): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why a special rule of law for Dansuki and his cohorts? Enough of this aloofness and lethargy on the rights of ordinary Nigerians. I don't know when being poor becomes a culpable offence. A lot of poor Nigerians are languishing in different prisons across the country without trial. Is Dansuki's case different from that poor Nigerian who has been languishing in prison for years without trial just because he stole Maggi. Is life meant for the elites alone? I will advise our Lawyers and the so called activists to stop playing to the gallery because of selfish interest. If any lawyer/activist has an unwavering belief that the rule of law must be obeyed. They should channel their resources towards ordinary Nigerians who are helpless out there. Ordinary Nigerians are not subservient to the elites and our fundamental rights are inalienable. A man does not plant a tree for himself. He plants it for posterity. - Alexander Smith

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by Gbawe: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Gbawe, long time... shocked

I am fine ojare. How are you? Hope 2016 is 'rocking' for you so far? Dem no get choice but to wail and keep wailing while Baba and his crew get to work cleaning up the monumental mess Ali Baba (GEJ) and his forty thieves (Metuh, Anehin, Allison-Madueke, Dasuki et al) left behind.
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by wytecat: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smart lawyer found out that the truth.

Don't ever lie to your legal team cos lawyers are the greatest liars ever!
Re: Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release by PastorOla1: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2016
SORRY FOR YOU!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses / "Aregbesola Slapped Fashola" - Is It True? / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.