Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,410 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) (6211 Views)

Vacancies For Teaching / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Recruitment For Teaching/non-teaching Staff / Urgent Vacancies For Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by 6fit(f): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
EXICON:

You are welcome.
This is the direction:
1) From Iwo road, take a cab or Ajumose bus to New garage.
2) From New garage, take a cab / keke napep to Odo- Ona kekere.
3) From there, take a bike telling the rider you are going to Good shepherd Schools.

That's it!
All the very best.

hi friend, i was@ Good shepherd High school today. I drop my cv and credentials. After which i was asked to do a short exam. I was told they will get back to me
Thanks for d info....but pls do u hav an idea how much they pay staff
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by olajosy: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please, a female University graduate friend need a job in Port Harcourt. Her preferred job are teaching, secretarial, admin, human resources or force. She can teach government, English, civic education and literature. Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated. Thanks .
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by oluemmakay(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
For those in need of teaching jobs...
Kindly submit your CV in schools around your desired location. Its advisable you attach relevant documents to the CV.
Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Shalom3934: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls i need a teaching Job in portharcourt. I read EDUCATION/BIOLOGY from university of Nigeria Nsukka.(2nd class upper) 4 years teaching experience
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by kachnov(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
For online learning /teaching ...see my signature.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2016
Please house i need a teaching job in abeokuta.Studied statistics.Please if there is any vacancy in abeokuta that you come across please mention my moniker....Thank you and may GOD grant us all our heart desires!
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by owellej(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2016
I need a teaching job in Uyo. A graduate (B.SC) computer science. With proficiency in Computer studies and data processing, maths and economics
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Henry1989: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2016
EXICON:

Hello Marypearl,

You can try all those schools at Idiroko road between Oju- ore and Atan.

Just go there and submit your applications randomly. You will surely be lucky with one.
Schools like The Ambassadors, Acada Science College, The bells, The Royal City, Lead well, Astro Technical College, etc.

All the best.

Please do U know anything about Cleverland International School?? I.e how big is d school and how much are their staff being paid??
How can I get to this location - Cleverland international schools, baba-ode road, via onibuku, off idiroko road. Ogun state.??
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by tomysyngr8(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
Happy new month house, i seriously need a teaching job in ibadan an i can also work as private tutor. i hv Bsc in Geography and Planning science and a diploma in computer engineering and networking with enough teaching experience.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by alaya1990(m): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Need teaching job in ikorodu,proficient in mathematics,intro tech,physics nd technical drawing
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by chinnely: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2016
Math league international is organizing a math contest for students from Pri 4 to SS3 please relate this information to school authorities, friends and well wishers as the top achievers, and the schools of the top achievers stand a chance of being recognized internationally. you can help people out there build confidence and enjoyment in mathematics. Registration is ongoing, for more details about the registration process kindly visit our website on www.mathleagueng.com or call 08124886316. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Horlazuncanmi(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2016
if you are staying around Oke Aro,Lambe and Matogun area Lagos there is urgent Vacancy for Junior Mathematics Teacher in Government Approved School for Waec, Neco, and Jamb CBT.

contact 08030868064
ololade4god@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by EXICON(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Henry1989:

Please do U know anything about Cleverland International School?? I.e how big is d school and how much are their staff being paid??
How can I get to this location - Cleverland international schools, baba-ode road, via onibuku, off idiroko road. Ogun state.??

From Sango ota to Atan, stop at Onibukun Bus stop. Then you can find your way to cleverland International Schoool.

Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by guilian: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
Vacancy for a Primary class teacher at Ridgeway Montessori School, Ajao Estate, Lagos.
Qualification: BSc./HND/PGDE.
Submit CV and handwritten application before Friday Feb. 5., 2016
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 03, 2016
Any teaching job in osun state ? ?i07031368684
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by oluemmakay(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Research Officer - Global Initiative Centre Requirements Candidate should possess B.Sc/M.Sc in Accounting, Economics etc. A partly qualified Chartered Accountant can also apply but be ready to be trained. Application Closing Date 10th February, 2016. How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV and one page statement to: professionalemployment@globalinitiativecenter.org ; ajaniroyal@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by oluemmakay(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2016
FDN is recruiting doctors, nurses and administrative staff to join our dynamic team. Send CV to :sales@flyingdoctorsnigeria.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by oluemmakay(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
HR/ Admin Officer - Ginsides Resources Location:Lagos Requirements Our preferred candidate should have a first Degree/ HND in the Humanities, Arts, Business or a related field. Membership of CIPM is desirable. Application Closing Date 3rd February, 2016. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: info@ginsides.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by oluemmakay(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Job Opportunity at Bells university Bookshop Ota Ogun state Admin manager Accountants. computer operator. salary is btw 10-20k There is free accommodation If you are interested you can forward your cv to me timgafolabi@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
I need a teaching job .. I am a mechanical engineering graduate and v been teaching.. I have 5 years experience in the education field and can also manage a school...
I can teach maths,physics or computer.

I currently stays in river state and willing to relocate if I get a good offer.. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by HighKing01(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
I need a teaching job in ph city business administration graduate good in commerce, government and english language contact me danielduru19@yahoo.com/07031094338
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by brickpetrol: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
EXICON:

Go to Good shepherd High school at Arapaja, off old Lagos road in Odo-Ona kekere, after Orita on Monday with your CV and application letter. Tell the secretary that you want to see the Administrator. you'll be directed as per what to do next.

All the best.
P.S: Prepare for a written test/exam and also a micro teaching session.

I need a teaching job .. I am a mechanical
engineering graduate and v been teaching.. I
have 5 years experience in the education field
and can also manage a school...
I can teach maths,physics or further maths
I currently stays in Lagos and willing to
relocate if I get a good offer preferably Ogun state pls my no is 07032802038.. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by snosoar: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
VACANCY FOR A FEMALE HOMESCHOOLING TEACHER IN LAGOS

There is a vacancy for a passionate female home teacher for two female kids, one of whom is approximately four years of age while the other is approximately two years of age.
The eldest of them is a very curious and bright learner that has attended pre-primary classes for over a year. She has also been enjoying homeschooling, and a motivated and sound female teacher is now needed to take them for normal school hours at least every working day.

Responsibilities / Requirements
1) The successful applicant would be a minimum holder of ND / NCE. Apply if you believe you can prove that you have what it takes irrespective.
2) The successful applicant would be highly flexible and committed to adopting or developing innovative pedagogies.
2) The successful applicant would be able to teach phonics, math, handwriting, reading, personal, social and emotional development, physical development and homework support.
3) The successful applicant must also have the will, mercy, ethics, and skills to handle kids appropriately.
4) For purposes of easy commute, it is preferable that the successful applicant should reside in Kosofe Local Government (Ketu, Mile 12, Owode, axis) or central mainland areas of Lagos.

BENEFITS
1) Competitive pay
2) Counseling/guidance for rebranding yourself to be spotted by and prepared for digital-age opportunities.

Interested and qualified applicants should send their application with the subject "Application to be a Homeschooling Teacher" to the email below preferably on or before the 31st of January, 2020:
jumshak@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by sunnymighty(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
If U are a Special Educator, a Male and preferably a fresh graduate,pls call me on 08060801000, and if U are based outside Lagos, there is Accomodation, jst one lucky person.Strictly a Special Educator please.
Re: Strictly For Teaching Job (continued) by Tochitee(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Computer and data processing teacher needed in an international school at ikorodu.call 08074491990/08067429461

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives. Pay Is 150k. / 20,000 Part Time Sales Rep. Jobs (CLOSED)!!!!!!!!!!! / Uba Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.