Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) (1347 Views)

Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
I never knew the National Anthem was in English back thengrin
it goes like this
ARAIZ OH COMPASHOWN
NIJERIYA SKOLOBEY
TUSA AWA FADASLAN
WITLO AN SLAY ANFE
DAALE BO OF AWAHIROSFA
SHALEBA VI INVEH
TUSA TUSA AWA MAYIT
WORLE SHOLOBON IN FRIIIDO
PISAN YUNIIITYY
how time fliescheesysmiley

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by DuchessLily(f): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin cheesy akara sch cheesy

true. Time sure flies
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
DuchessLily:
grin cheesy akara sch cheesy

true. Time sure flies
assembly was always fun then,not in sec school that u will b coerced to go to assembly ground,stand for almost one hour,with mundane talks by d principal nd some teachers,then forced to match back to ur class
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Theyveedo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'm Ivy-league. Don't know about this.
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Truth4eva: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hahahaha, especially the 'Tusa tusa' part instead of 'to serve with heart'. That's is children's tone for you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by DuchessLily(f): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Khd95:
assembly was always fun then,not in sec school that u will b coerced to go to assembly ground,stand for almost one hour,with mundane talks by d principal nd some teachers,then forced to match back to ur class

Lol. True. Then we had no cares or worries at all.. We didn't even knw what d world was/is abt

Oohh..those innocent and sweet days smiley
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by suxkill: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lmao grin grin

Op,you are not a learner!
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by vedaxcool(m): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin and kids sang it that way cock -sure they were singing it right.
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin and kids sang it that way cock -sure they were singing it right.
i was there

nd i was so sure i was right bout it thengrin

infact to add more ginger nd effizy,we usually close our eyes when we sing it,with heads bent backwardcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emmaesty,where art thou,come out frm d closetgrin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by vedaxcool(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Khd95:
i was there

nd i was so sure i was right bout it thengrin

infact to add more ginger nd effizy,we usually close our eyes when we sing it,with heads bent backwardcheesy

grin grin

I remember saying to servre da nation without our minds
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by jamace(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin I used to just shout and "chop my mouth" in the name of singing. Funny times. grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Emmaesty(f): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Khd95:
Emmaesty,where art thou,come out frm d closetgrin
Bros na ajebo pikin I be na. I no dey sing song like this na grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Emmaesty:
Bros na ajebo pikin I be na. I no dey sing song like this na grin grin
look at dis onegrin

ifaaa kick u ehn,u we remember d lines back to backcheesy
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
vedaxcool:

grin grin

I remember saying to servre da nation without our minds
unfortunately,schools seems not to be doin anyting to correct dis things,cos d little wards back home,when they sing national,i dey pee for body,rotflgrin

and na ''private school'' dem dey oo

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by seunny4lif(m): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin
So sweet then grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Khd95(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
I'm Ivy-league. Don't know about this.
my brother,u ve missed alot,if u can go back to primary sch to catch up,u qo thank me latergringrin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Emmaesty(f): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Khd95:
look at dis onegrin

ifaaa kick u ehn,u we remember d lines back to backcheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Flashh: 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Very funny. grin
Re: How Many Of You Sang The National Anthem Like This(hilarious) by Michizzy(f): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol! Gone are those days.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Meets Pres Buhari… Then Something Funny Happened / Saraki PA Deposited N900,000 Into His Account 50 Times In A Day-EFCC / Ten Major Characteristics Of The Fulani Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.