Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? (7910 Views)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / "Video of Rat showering like a human goes viral." [Copied] / Why Girls Of Nowadays Are Behaving Like Animal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I hope i'm in the right section.

I have always been confronted by people, friends, church members, classmates and strangers telling me that i have a girl-like behaviour so many times that i've been psychologically and emotionally depressed.

People think i'm gay, they say it reflect in the way i walk, talk and so many other things, while i know deep down within myself that i'm not. This problem has made me afraid to speak to public gatherings with the fear that they may 'beat me up'.

My greatest fear is that i've been admitted into a university that has zero tolerance for gayism and i don't want to end up becoming a transgender.

Pls, fellow nairalanders, i've surfed the internet several times without coming up with a reasonable solution on how to stop this girl-like behaviour.

I want to know if any one has any tangible advice he/she can offer so that i can put an end to the behaviour that is slowing driving me crazy. Thanks in anticipation.

Cc. lalasticlala

seun

dominique
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Are you happy with who you are and how you walk and talk etc ?

If you are then just do you. People will always have something to say.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Are you happy with who you are and how you walk and talk etc ?

If you are then just do you. People will always have something to say.

To be sincere, i'm not happy with the way i walk or talk. I've been trying to change bt i just find myself doing the same thing again
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by StefanSalvatore: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
U,ve jst registered n u gave urself d moniker "theycallugay"

Then pipu will keep on calling u gay
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
You may not be gay but I guess you are efffeminate.
How do you dress,talk,walk etc?Pay attention to the way girls do their thing and the way boys do their thing.Just. Try to do less of what girls do e.g waving their hands when they talk,swinging their hips when they walk.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
TheyCallMeGay:

To be sincere, i'm not happy with the way i walk or talk. I've been trying to change bt i just find myself doing the same thing again

Sigh. That's a bit sad. You are who you are you know... Your voice isn't something you can change. You should embrace yourself...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by eyeview: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Maybe you were influenced as a kid by your sisters or some females around you then. Its time to take up a new masculine role model and start acting like such person till it becomes a natural for you. For eg,you can join a gym and start building up some biceps.
But please,whatever you do,don't believe you are gay just because you behave like a girl. Many have sadly believed they are gay just because of such assumptions. Many will even try to coerce you to accept the fact that you're gay,like an earlier poster on this your thread,that's the devil talking,please resist such
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
U,ve jst registered n u gave urself d moniker "theycallugay"

Then pipu will keep on calling u gay

Pls, if u don't have anytin tangible to say just keep shut.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
eyeview:
Maybe you were influenced as a kid by your sisters or some females around you then. Its time to take up a new masculine role model and start acting like such person till it becomes a natural for you. For eg,you can join a gym and start building up some biceps.
But please,whatever you do,don't believe you are gay just because you behave like a girl. Many have sadly believed they are gay just because of such assumptions. Many will even try to coerce you to accept the fact that you're gay,like an earlier poster on this your thread,that's the devil talking,please resist such

Thanks sister
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
thorpido:
You may not be gay but I guess you are efffeminate.
How do you dress,talk,walk etc?Pay attention to the way girls do their thing and the way boys do their thing.Just. Try to do less of what girls do e.g waving their hands when they talk,swinging their hips when they walk.

I dress the way every guy does, it's just that people say i walk/talk like a girl.

There was even a day like that, when i was still in sec. schl. We were asked to say our favourite sports and the guys started mentioning football, wrestling and so on. When it reached my turn, i said i love athletics and everybody was suprised.
They(including the teachers)said that any guy that doesn't fancy soccer as a sport is gay.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by StefanSalvatore: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
U telling me 2 keep shut wnt help u, am evn trying 2 help u n u r here bn sensitive

Since pipu keep telling u dat, knw d exact tinz people r saying about u dat r of d female qualities dat u intend 2 change dat is dropping those behaviours totally. Always av it at d bak of ur mind infact it should b ur watch word, wen u c dat u r about 2 fall bak 2 those female qualities u remember immediately wat pipu r saying about u n ur determination 2 change. Trust me wen u do dis on a regular basis u'll eventually get used 2 it n get people off ur bak
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2016

I dress the way every guy does, it's just that people say i walk/talk like a girl.

There was even a day like that, when i was still in sec. schl. We were asked to say our favourite sports and the guys started mentioning football, wrestling and so on. When it reached my turn, i said i love athletics and everybody was suprised.
They(including the teachers)said that any guy that doesn't fancy soccer as a sport is gay.
That's not correct @bolded.Athletics is not for females only and football is not the only sport.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by achinaboy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2016

brother i feel you, you are me twenty something years ago,women loved and fought because of me,me loved me,but then,i never knew what ggay is all about,but the annoying part was,men said that my aass was like women's and they praised me that i was a gorgious man,but thinking back now i think those men were gay,,despite all these,i got no single feeling for any man, i love women and every soft thing about them, am married with so many kids,even uptill this moment,some men i met on the street sometimes checks me out and in my mind,i say, this guy is gay why because i know what ggayism is now, so what you have to do now,is in your own private time,you have to tell yourself the truth,,and the truth is, do u have feelings for men or women or are you still a virgin,then the answer will direct you on what to do,but biliv me,the behaviour part,you cannot change
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Well, dude has killed his account so I guess my advice is not needed.
Re: How Do I Stop Behaving Like A Girl? by hphil(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
achinaboy:

brother i feel you, you are me twenty something years ago,women loved and fought because of me,me loved me,but then,i never knew what ggay is all about,but the annoying part was,men said that my aass was like women's and they praised me that i was a gorgious man,but thinking back now i think those men were gay,,despite all these,i got no single feeling for any man, i love women and every soft thing about them, am married with so many kids,even uptill this moment,some men i met on the street sometimes checks me out and in my mind,i say, this guy is gay why because i know what ggayism is now, so what you have to do now,is in your own private time,you have to tell yourself the truth,,and the truth is, do u have feelings for men or women or are you still a virgin,then the answer will direct you on what to do,but biliv me,the behaviour part,you cannot change

Did your wife have issues about it at any time? Or did you try to change and discovered it was difficult?

(1) (Reply)

All Ladies Pick Your Favorite Nairaland Husband! / 2015 Gulder Ultimate Search: Find Buhari's Certificate Season1 / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.