Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Resolution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Resolution (268 Views)

Strike: FG, ASUU Meet Today For Resolution / Discuss The Place Of Communication In Conflict Resolution And Peace Building / Get Certified In Conflict Resolution And Be A Professional Conflict Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resolution by great107: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello friends, I wish you happy new resolution, I am convinced that you have made one or more than two resolution for this year and generally when you make a resolution of such one like that you will have one among them that will denote "I will make it this year" you may even like to sing this song sang by one of the leading musician artist "malo wo se, ma ni moto, ma kole, ma ra ile" and so on..., which means i will make money build a house also conquers evils ones, when you sing this song it sound so real to you and so meaningful and moreso the three thing made mention by the artist in lyrics of the song is so important in your life this year and the three is a must for you this year, so looking at the calendar what is today is date, can you see the year wait for no one, so no more time to waste my friend, so if you wanna make ego, kudi, owo, na today you go start, yoruba say, "a ti owuro kutukutu la ti ma nsan imo gbigbe" so there friend you can keep doing one wrong thing the same way and expect real value out come, you need to change some things this year or better still start a new things this year and have a positive mind to make real ego this year, like me because government not providing your expectation now, so let hand over my edu road map to 250m this year

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa State University,2016/2017 School Of Nursing Form Is Out School Contact / Baby Toys Brings One Of A A Great Deal Of A Hit Stories Ever. / For Your Genuine And Reliable Project Topics And Materials In Crop Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.