Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

University Of Abuja Direct Entry Procedure: Help Me Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Direct Entry Procedure: Help Me Out! (3378 Views)

UNI-ABUJA Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help An / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates / University Of Abuja: Direct Entry 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Direct Entry Procedure: Help Me Out! by Esquare(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2009
HELLO EVERYONE,

I choosed Abuja University as my second choice for my Direct Entry.

I kept my fingers crossed waiting for when their Post Ume date will be announce only to hear from a friend in Gwagwalada this morning that, Abuja University is not considering that, that they have their own Direct Entry form for sale and the sales of the form have closed.

i want anyone who have indepth knowledge on this should help me out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

i checked their portal and no phone number to contact. am trying to feel bad now.

Pls help me out.

My name is SILAS and you can contact me on 08036553652, 08032032595 and 07027957727.
you can also search me on facebook (Silas Sanusi) or my e-mail esquare4me@yahoo.com

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Osun State University Change To Bola Ige University / 13 Times The English Language Made Absolutely No Sense At All / If Poison Expires, Is It More Poisonous Or Is It No Longer Poisonous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.