Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) (29722 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man On Revenge Mission Rapes His Neighbour’s Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Ezelinks(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizlove:
Like for real? Konji nah real bastard. Abi Na devil do this one? Devil you must speak out oh this allegations are too much oh anyways Na him make you devil sha.
hohohoho. abeg make unah free devil for these matter. shame on him .

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizlove:
Like for real? Konji nah real bastard. Abi Na devil do this one? Devil you must speak out oh this allegations are too much oh anyways Na him make you devil sha.
konji is not any bastard,d world has just gone heywire.I hav preety young sisters,of 16 nd 14 my cousin stays wit dem,a girl of 15 y d bastard konji no make me move to 2 rubbish wif dem.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Perverts and perversion everywhere angry
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Etizz: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
OK I have seen him... He's wearing boxas already.....
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Wizlove(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
adajiboyy:
konji is not any bastard,d world has just gone heywire.I hav preety young sisters,of 16 nd 14 my cousin stays wit dem,a girl of 15 y d bastard konji no make me move to 2 rubbish wif dem.
Good for you but that doesn't mean there are no people who can't control there libido.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
He should be castrated asap and allowed to bleed in peace since he can destroy his three year old daughter's life.

The wife didn't travel or anything, she was around, so he has no excuse whatsoever for being an animal.

Poor girl sad
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Moana:
People like kallmemrB will be like her thighs were so provocative in that diaper, i just had to get a taste of that undecided
do u like me??
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Manofvalor1: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dis na spiritual konji na im catch de man,dat missile na from witchcraft power 4rm de guy village. No be clear eye at all. Na spiritual manipulation of the highest order.when person no know God,na im dat kind thing dey happen. Enemy don succeed destroy the guy life,joy,marriage and family. Make we no too blame the guy,him too na victim for evil powers hands. No sane man go do such thing without spiritual manipulation.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Johnsown1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
#end time rape/ family curse
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
The man will never progress in life, may he rot in jail for life.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jos, home of rapists.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by KingZero: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nairaland guys will be like "she was dressed indecently, small children of nowadays"

Hope he gets jail time. Demon
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by mobaking: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
The man must be a ritualist,which kind konji be dat?.They should handle him well and he will give the name of his society and medicine men.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nzeh12(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizlove:

This one no be konji cos em get wife, na mental ish
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Vainglory: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Can't you people see that this is a mad man who requires some help? People should think twice before encouraging jungle justice.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nzeh12(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
DuchessLily:
God!!!! What has come over men? angry What has taken over their minds?

Devil is seriously working over time. He won't see me or any member of my family & friends in Jesus name, amen
My dear this isn't a matter of what has come over men cos no man in his right sense will do this. The guy needs both spiritual and mental attention
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nzeh12:

My dear this isn't a matter of what has come over men cos no man in his right sense will do this. The guy needs both spiritual and mental attention

Yeah he might need those, but its just that he isn't d only one. this kinda happening has been in d news for sometime now. So many fathers/men have lost it these day, doing rubbish. We get to hear men raping babies, todlers, even their own daughters, men impregnating their daughters, etc. Whether it's physical or spiritual, still something has taken over them
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
frank043:

Keep deceiving yourself...

Buhahahahahahahahaha cheesy.. Kikikikikikikiki tongue tongue

*singing* e dey pain u ooo ; gan gan.... E dey pain u wellu wellu ooo; gan gan. cheesy
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by frank043(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
DuchessLily:

Buhahahahahahahahaha cheesy.. Kikikikikikikiki tongue tongue

*singing* e dey pain u ooo ; gan gan.... E dey pain u wellu wellu ooo; gan gan. cheesy

Ekwe... Lolzzz
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by phintohlar(f): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2016
The most annoying part is dat of their useless face dat is always been covered.. We suppose see d face of d wicked now,make my pikin no con go bring d man pikin come home as his/her spouse l8r in d future..
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Moana(f): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2016
kallmemrB:
do u like me??
don't be delusional
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2016
thank God I live in Jos, I'll go shoot that moraf*cker down..
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Moana:
don't be delusional
I wish I was but u are taking my comments so personal
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by greatprosper: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2016
power of konji....
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Emuryme: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2016
He is an Animal with no conscience putting his manhood in a little baby's puna.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by 123papas(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2016
demons at work.....
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by hezy4real01(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2016
He ought to be stoned to death
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
What is the world turning into.Some stories are very pathetic.A man was arrested by the Nigerian police in Jos, Plateau State, after he was caught raping his 3-yr old daughter.The terrible sexual abuse happened while his wife was preparing food for the family in the outside kitchen of their rural home.

According to reports,the child's mum returned to the room midway through cooking to get more ingredients, only to be shocked that her husband was raping their 3-year-old child. She shouted for help after which neighbours intervened and removed the man from the premises.

It took the intervention of the police to prevent mob from killing the man.He is presently in police custody at Katako police station in Jos while the victim is reportedly being taken care. A non-governmental organisation called Voice of the Girl Child has reportedly taken up the case to ensure that the rapist is charged and tried.

What a pervert!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/police-arrest-nigerian-man-who-raped.html?m=1

The big lie.
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by Eazyk: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wizlove:
Wah dis Saying Wetin bin Konji for here nowShe the guy no geh wife ni or no be Say She dey kitchen.There is a need for both Mental&Spiritual Evaluation for a lot of Nigerian Men.Seems Barbarians and Savages ate on the Prowl....
Re: Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) by neocortex: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wizlove:
Good for you but that doesn't mean there are no people who can't control there libido.

Rapists engage in rape when 1. they have the power to subdue their victim and 2. they can get away with it.
konji, libido are all excuses of pro-rapists who like to justify rape as something out of the rapists
control.

This man probably come across many women that particular day but he didn't attack any of them
because the 2 conditions are not met, he had to choose an easier target for his perversions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Man Arrested For Murder Of Female Neighbour In Anambra (Photo) / Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.