Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. (8349 Views)

Mystery Message On Whatsapp That Freezes Phone / Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted / Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by techmandy1: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
I stumbled on this awesome WhatsApp version somedays ago and I felt I should share it with you guys. Here are some of benefits of using this WhatsApp version.

Notify you when a contact is online, useful when you are trying to keep tracks on your bae that likes sneaking in and out of WhatsApp.
Display status right below the conversation screen.
Ability to customize message bubble colours, icons, display menu and so on.
Ability to appear forever online even if you are offline.
Display the profile pictures of contacts in group chat.

Where can I download this version?
Download here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/cd2c198b

Follow the steps below

1 Download the WhatsApp GB version.
2 Backup the chats of the current WhatsApp on your device.
3 Uninstall the current WhatsApp from your device.
4 Install WhatsApp GB and open then you should see something like that screenshot above.
5 Go to file manager, go to the WhatsApp folder, select the backup and the database folder, now cut and paste in GB WhatsApp folder created.
6 Sign in with your phone number.
7 Restore your chats.
8 After completing the necessary sign in, click option and click on GB settings and design your WhatsApp yourself.
9 Enjoy.
10 Share this with friends.

Your comment is highly important.

Check out some screenshots of an example of this version below

If you are having difficulties designing the WhatsApp GB to your taste, you can contact me on WhatsApp with 08109228970 to get an helping hand. You can also contact me if you will like to join a group where you can get live commentary and latest football news.

Your comment is highly appreciated.

<<<Sharing is Caring>>>

Check more exclusives updates here: http://www.techmandy..com

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Kelklein(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
@op can you throw more light on Step 5 above

I don't get that part you mention creating a new folder in database or something..
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Emeraldcute(f): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
still using the first whatsapp for android and my phones date is somewhere 2006 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by hummerwise(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigups mr op.... love this app
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by enoqueen: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Nextflow(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
PHONE SOMETHING NOWADAYS!!!
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Ryda(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Watsapp+
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
I know na third party WhatsApp be that
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by techmandy1: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kelklein:
@op can you throw more light on Step 5 above

I don't get that part you mention creating a new folder in database or something..

dat step is if you dont want to loss your chats, dont worry, skip it and continue
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by techmandy1: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
guys pls show your appreciation by dropping your comment on my blog above
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by centyboy: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Theanonymous9: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
techmandy1:
guys pls show your appreciation by dropping your comment on my blog above

grin cheesy grin cheesy
No kidding, I laffed hard while reading this
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Rapsainot(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
mtwesss what's app + .....

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by odinese(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
So Watchu gonna do with this
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by dinoescobar(m): 12:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Like seriously what's new about gbwhatsapp? Its always been there, I use the current version v3.90. Has enuf pimped out features and enuf daily updated themes. Check my pick for today.

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2016
grin grin grin ... For the insecure guys and possessive ladies. Make dem dey follow each other online scent like dog angry

*runs to download it* tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by fejiroonaefe(f): 5:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Just installed it
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Alexisu: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2016
le me instal it now.
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by MilesLamar(m): 6:17am On Jan 15, 2016
See my own

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Buh u didn't tell us how to set the tracking option
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Zinozee1: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Am very sure it will be a nice App
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by micholalo(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2016
I used whatsapp+ back then. I got ban for 24hrs
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by hatux: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2016
Cool tongue...
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by kolexepana: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Amma try it on my c8, hope it works undecided
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by proffnico(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
MilesLamar:
See my own
Chai.. Team gionee

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Dentux(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
It's does not notify me on my status bar wen I have a mssg
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Disneylady(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
How do I restore my chats pls
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dont need it undecided
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'll pass.
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
MilesLamar:
See my own

what is the name of your font?
Re: Check Out The Whatsapp That Notify You When A Contact Is Online. by Djbaka(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2016
OP. Why don't you indicate the OS this works on. Cos it looks like Android alone.

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is The Itel Brand? / Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? / Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.