Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! (2595 Views)

20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / 30 Extremely Misleading Photos That Will Make You Look TWICE!!! / Why Do Nigerians Like Saying Things Twice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some photos look surreal, but that’s the beauty of it. And though the brain doubts that the picture corresponds to reality, we keep trying to understand what is actually wrong with it over and over again. So, check out these 15 hilarious pictures with double meaning and don’t forget to look twice!

Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by ELgordo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
OYA NAU WHERE ARE THE REST 1ST TO COMMENT
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
9 10 11 12

Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
13 14 15

Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by cutestcee: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Awesome pictures!
I still couldn't understand some of them
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
The dog
someone was lying next to the dog
a man was in the front seat while the dog peeped from the back seat
The little boy was reading a magazine that seemed like his facial view
There are two Ladies standing together (one right behind the other)
The banner was by his side that made it look he's on it.
The Camel doing the ladies posture has a Lady standing by it(those are human legs) & the camel lying on the ground has a person on it too( the legs & head are out through the covering)
The statue covered with snow
The lady swimming has a replica behind her (those are not her legs)
The chimpanzee taking a selfie as the man behind him The man with his son(that's the man's head)
The lady with the man at park covered her face a shawl
The man in the fire place has another man behind him carrying one of the extinguishers
The lady with the fish like creature ( her legs are covered by the creature)
There are four people in the basket ball court( 2 standing right behind each other)

*op my prize o*
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
cutestcee:
Awesome pictures! I still couldn't understand some of them

Lol...you cannot
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
The dog
someone was lying next to the dog
a man was in the front seat while the dog peeped from the back seat
The little boy was reading a magazine that seemed like his facial view
There are two Ladies standing together (one right behind the other)
The banner was by his side that made it look he's on it.
The Camel doing the ladies posture has a Lady standing by it(those are human legs) & the camel lying on the ground has a person on it too( the legs & head are out through the covering)
The statue covered with snow
The lady swimming has a replica behind her (those are not her legs)
The chimpanzee taking a selfie as the man behind him The man with his son(that's the man's head)
The lady with the man at park covered her face a shawl
The man in the fire place has another man behind him carrying one of the extinguishers
The lady with the fish like creature ( her legs are covered by the creature)
There are four people in the basket ball court( 2 standing right behind each other)

*op my prize o*

Lol...I ddnt say that na
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
2undexy:

Lol...I ddnt say that na
Decoding those pics was no beans & now I get nothing *sigh* Issorai
Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Decoding those pics was no beans & now I get nothing *sigh* Issorai

Lol...

1 Like

Re: 15 Mind-bending Pics That Will Make You Look Twice, Guaranteed! by Vision4God: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2016
Hahaha....waow.

(1) (Reply)

Lol: Naughty Kids And Their Teacher / See How A Chelsea Fan Celebrated Their Win Over Aston Villa / Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.