Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon (5310 Views)

Bimbo Rudiakat, The Girl With Biggest B00bs In Lasu Shares New H0t Photos / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / PHOTO: See What And Where This H0T Girl Tattooed On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by lilyminey: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
na wah, see what she shared mayb heat d do am, see full photos : http://spicyblogz..com/2016/01/see-what-lasu-girl-posted-on-her.html

Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Too Dirty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by veeluv2015(f): 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
see the yeye carpet
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by cruzita(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
undecided so she no fit stay for where fine small snap
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by greatme2good(f): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
She's marketing herself
soon she will snap unclad.
see her cheap bra and pant.
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Must hail from a dirty tribe
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Donpoker9(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
see flat tommy na :osee flat tommy na
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Noble4life(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Smhhh! E Be Like Burnt Offering.

1 Like

Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Davidovinci(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
greatme2good:
She's marketing herself soon she will snap unclad. see her cheap bra and pant.
grin grin grin
Babe, u r wicked
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by funnyme(f): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
I wish her quick recovery.
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by chrisbaby24(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lawdd...!!!!I I can perceive dah stench from Here...!!!
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by luckman20(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Some you just wonder if someone gave birth to this ones or they're just a 9 month joke undecided
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Noble4life(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
greatme2good:
She's marketing herself
soon she will snap unclad.
see her cheap bra and pant.
Ladies Can Hate Each Other Sha! Abeg How Much Be The Pant And Bra Wey She Wear?

1 Like

Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by Ibroboss(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
I sabi her wela,that's how she normally do grin
Re: See What Lasu Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall This H0t Afternoon by greatme2good(f): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
Noble4life:
Ladies Can Hate Each Other Sha! Abeg How Much Be The Pant And Bra Wey She Wear?

I don't hate her but I hate what she did.
If u want to know the price of the pant n bra,go to the market with that picture and ask the sellers.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are To Slap Her For #10 Million Naira, Will You? / [graphic Video]Girl Breaks Her Neck While Trying To Pull A Headstand Twerk(Dead) / Tunde Ednut: The Brain Of A Slay Queen (Sketched Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.