Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Miss Cythia Ugbai Lied – Nigeria Queen Organisation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Cythia Ugbai Lied – Nigeria Queen Organisation (524 Views)

'Natural Beauty' Face Of Peace Nigeria Queen, In New Lovely Photos / Face Of Amber Nigeria Queen Dammy Slays Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Lulu Lingerie / Press Release On Disturbing Allegations By Miss Cynthia Ugbai To Queen Of Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Cythia Ugbai Lied – Nigeria Queen Organisation by 105africa: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
formeer queen Miss Cynthia Ugbai.
Below is their Press Release made by the National director, Miss Preye Onokaba
As an organization with great reputation that has stood test of time, we wish to respond to the claims miss Cynthia Ugbai alleged.
Miss Cynthia sworn to frustrate our organization consequent to her dethronement as the queen thus she was found wanting in character and otherwise.

Cynthia’s claim to car is inconclusive because it is stated in our contract signed by her after her emergence, under (2.7) and (2.cool. it reads

(2.7) I am fully aware that the star prize (a brand new Kia Rio 2015) will be under the management of Queen of Trust Organisation till after my one year reign)

(2.cool I am fully aware the star prize will become mine after my one year successful reign and i have the right to remove the official brand name from the car.

Furthermore, Cynthia had a driver before her suspension, the driver was employed to assist in conveying her for her official functions.
read more here
http://www.105africa.net/entertainment-miss-cythia-ugbai-lied-nigeria-queen-organisation/

Re: Miss Cythia Ugbai Lied – Nigeria Queen Organisation by chrisifeanyi: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
na lie

1 Like

Re: Miss Cythia Ugbai Lied – Nigeria Queen Organisation by redcliff: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Silly bloggers. Your writing styles always give you guys out... smh

(1) (Reply)

From Where One Can Buy Tank Tops For Kids In Bulk Way? / VINCI Clothings.....the Newest Clothing Line To Watch Out For!!!! / All In The Name Of Fashion...Ladies how market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.