Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos (23584 Views)

Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today! / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Andyblaze: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Haha
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by eedrees(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
God go slap anybody wey fall for this kinda scam

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by VickyRotex(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:

In fact, I have changed it, check it again.

#ILoveChange.

Huh! I was about complementing your first comment, when you changed it angry
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by sam13(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
I also encountered some of these jobless fake Ini Edo and Rochas Okorocha on facebook but they don't know that we yaf open eyes
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Flashh: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Huh! I was about complementing your first comment, when you changed it angry
You can still compliment even when it's not there, it isn't too late.

I decided to modify it because I won't like to praise Nairaland. The mods gets me furious most times.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Funjosh(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lolz......... They are really working hard now. one is asking me to pay 20000 naira for a slot in Nigeria Custom Service said their is an underground recruitment going on presently tongue
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by VickyRotex(f): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:

You can still compliment even when it's not there, it isn't too late.

I decided to modify it because I won't like to praise Nairaland. The mods gets me furious most times.

Lol. You already did. smiley

Give praise to whom it's due.

So I'll repeat my initial comment :
"You can say that again"
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Doubleoo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have since 3 days received 2 friends request from profiles claimed to be Nigerian celebrities; namely, Don Jazzy, and Funke Akindele. These people used exactly their pictures and detailed information. If I was a noob, I might be happy that celebrities are adding me as friends, which is why many people still fall for them.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Flashh: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lol. You already did. smiley
Give praise to whom it's due.
So I'll repeat my initial comment : "You can say that again"
Love your sense of humour.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by VickyRotex(f): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Flashh:

Love your sense of humour.

Thank You! smiley
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by franklingud(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
OP don't worry, they shall receive sense.
Some people self. Imagine the local delivery fee... grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
This one Na "hungry hustling Aliko Dangote ooooo"

Dangote no get time to sit and be typing trash......

But @Op, what where you thinking when you sent him a friend request grincheesy

You don't need to be friends with someone on Facebook before you can send them a message.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by faragai24: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
Very good reply.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Oghumu1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
People no wan work sha. The country self don tire people... Thanks for sharing it, you have saved someone from falling into this scammers hand. Lame format
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by LordCenturion(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
See the way he type his alahji instead of Alhaji,, that fraudster must be an indigene of Biafra

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by zonax(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Whizkeey:
Hehehehe Dangote company indeed I thought its Dangote Group

All I see there is some uneducated lowlife who knows nothing about what he's trying to do self. If anyone fall for such cheap scam, that person needs to be exiled.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by celestinedrew(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
De ogbeni no even sabi spell "Alahaji"...
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by diva90: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol very funny scam. The degree of grammatical blunders alone is already enough red flag

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by flokii: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
@OP but why you direct am come NL na?
you want make scammers come here dey dupe boys & girls ni..
thnk God m not open to any business dealings for now
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by flokii: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
@OP but why you direct am come NL na?

you want make scammers come here dey dupe boys & girls ni..

thnk God m not open to any business dealings for now
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by success10(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
NA HIM BRODA BE DIS....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Olasco93: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
I don't think your were even the number 9th of people that have fallen victim,
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by Sparkle777(f): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dey no even spell Alhaji well sef.
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by phintohlar(f): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
jordyspices:
419 every were u go
na network now so it has 2 be everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by valdes00(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2016
dominique:

You don't need to be friends with someone on Facebook before you can send them a message.

Thanks Dom, I appreciate ...
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by sandracoopert(f): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2016
chelseabmw:
Why will u add him in the first place?
why are u all asking why he added him or why he sent a request. Does he have to add him or send a request before anyone can send him a message on FB? Don't u guys get messages from random people who aren't on ur F.list?
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by chuksmad(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2016
The economy hardship experiencing by Nigerians now has increased the rate of scam to ten fold this year. Just this moning somebody called my line and started telling me working in shell, have some goods to supply bla bla bla. I
It is becoming rampant now. Folks should be careful this days
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by erumena(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
And he even registered the name as Alahji Aliko Dangote. It's spelt Alhaji
Re: My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos by rolexsms(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Hello hello Good morning
Here's a simple and reliable way to send those important bulk SMS messages to all your contacts in just one click...no matter the event. Birthday invitations, wedding invitation, school fees reminder,daily church quotes etc....
register at http://

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / Customers Outraged Over Excessive Bank Charges / Naira Likely To Weaken Further - Zainab Ahmed (Finance Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.