Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes (1355 Views)

Rotweiller Puppies Ready For New Homes (ibadan) / Very Affordable Hybrid Puppies For Sale In Abuja Only(giveaway Prices) / Cooper/Eve slant puppies ready for pick up (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by breedrite(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Well bred adorable Caucasian x Labrador cross breed puppies are available for new homes. This is hybrid or designer breed come from a balance between the Caucasian shepherd dogs known for their boldness, intelligence and protective traits and that of Labrador retriever known in the UK and US as one of the top most popular, family dog, energetic, smart and intelligent. Labs are found to be very good with children and protective to its pack. Our puppies and all deformed and vaccination is up to date. Serious buyers should call me on 08056614419 or add me on whatsapp.
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by Theanonymous9: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is this your idea of a hybrid dog? I'm not impressed at all angry

I thought I'd see a half Russian machine part and half puppy. cheesy

How much?
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by swaxon(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hey nigga check ur post. U said ur puppies re deformed
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by arcbay(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kindly post pictures of ur labrador and d Cauc. Many thanks
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by chucky234(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmm hybrid kwa
This packaging is dead on arrival bro, try another line to convince us.
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by Stancrus(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
chucky234:
Hmmm hybrid kwa
This packaging is dead on arrival bro, try another line to convince us.
Oga chucky you no dea take eyes see caucasian thread for nairaland
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by breedrite(m): 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello everyone, I be us brother o, sorry for my typographic error. I mean the puppies are dewormed and vaccines will be given at 6weeks. I appreciate your honest comments. No beefs please!

Anyone interested should contact add me on whatsapp :08056614419
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by Tylerdan(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
please post pics of the parents then we can start calling to be sure of what we are expecting
Also how do you know the traits that the puppies/offsprings will take have you breed this hybrid before or any history of this crossbreed before now. While you advertorial may sound sweet we need to start seeing some scientific evidence that what you are selling is what you say it is

thanks
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by chucky234(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2016
Stancrus:
Oga chucky you no dea take eyes see caucasian thread for nairaland
na so ooo
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by breedrite(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello, For those asking for the photos of my dam. this is it. i will get the pix of the Sire and the mating tomorrow. I misplaced the one I took or it was deleted by my kids. Also see latest photos of some of the puppies @ 5 weeks.

Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by arcbay(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sir? Is this a labrador or a Caucasian? Bros, no be learners dey here o
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by breedrite(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is brownie, a lab./gsd mix. The Caucasian pic is coming soon. Please read my post. Thanks.
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by arcbay(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2016
Bros, I see no lab nor GSD in that dog!!!

Don't bother posting pictures of the cauc, I can imagine what you'd post
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by Diego56: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Buying oceanfront condos in Myrtle Beach can be an expensive investment. These properties can be located in prime locations, offer sweeping views of the ocean, and also require extensive repairs and upkeep. You can find more details on homes for sale in Myrtle Beach on the site www.homeguidemyrtlebeach.com.
Re: Hybrid Puppies Ready For New Homes by iyawa732: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
okay

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Necks / Dutchess And Her New Litter / For Boerboel Breeders Only. Free Mating,,return Puppy Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.