Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus (3212 Views)

Theophilus Momoh Arrives His Wedding Reception In A Keke NAPEP (Pics) / MY ADVICE TO Tonyebarcanista:stop Wasting Your Talent. / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by help3852: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
i have made my points clear and the person in question has read my post and clearly understands what am Saying so He quietly left without a comment.

So I wonder why the rants from some folks, esp immature ranks

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Macelliot(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
biafranbaby:
There's a reason he's called Sabobarcanista.
Sorry! This thread is not about being a sabo, but a political charmeleon..

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
omofunaab:
The day Nigerians realizes that everything is not about being partisan the better, we must condemn what is wrong no matter political affiliations, everybody can't think the same way.. You must decide which one comes first, loyalty to your country or loyalty to your political party
Exactly!!!

its so common of people to label you hypocrite once you change your opinion about something you are known for undecided

So because I'm a APC supporter , I must accept everything about them even when they are wrong or I should condemn PDP even when they are right.

This mentality is what is pulling the nation backward. Nobody wants to bring in new ideas or way out because my political party is not in power.

It's ridiculous angry

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Macelliot:

Were you not the person on this forum who first labelled him "Ndi Mba mmiri"?

stop being an hypocrite

listen bro TonyeBarcanista is an object of ridicule they are just enjoying the fight between us and him and a typical "my enemy's enemy" is it not the same people blasting him just few months ago?
now they are forming friends
lol grin
they're just making mockery of him.
gbawe will be laughing his asss out now

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
Diddyydiva:
Exactly!!!

its so common of people to label you hypocrite once you change your opinion about something you are known for undecided

So because I'm a APC supporter , I must accept everything about them even when they are wrong or I should condemn PDP even when they are right.

This mentality is what is pulling the nation backward. Nobody wants to bring in new ideas or way out because my political party is not in power.

It's ridiculous angry
[/s]

shatap tell that to omenka ngeneukwenu and the rest

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by help3852: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
The poster above clearly read but Lacked understanding, my points were clearly listed and areas where barcanista would have proved that he is totally neutral, unfortunately he didn't make comments on those areas, to prove that he is, but all the same many need to change their mentality.

now some folks think am igbo, some will say I support PDP, none is true, i stand for the truth irrespective of who is involved.

Anyone here who chooses to give himself or herself sleepless nights over this post is on his own.

Barcanista has successfully received the message, I pray he maintains his objectivity and shun the pay masters.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by omofunaab(m): 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Exactly!!!

It's ridiculous angry

I have noticed that when you are objective on this forum or ur opinion doesn't tally with others, people will call you names... Let's learn to criticize what is bad in APC nd what is bad in pdp not minding political affiliations. .. Not everything buhari is doing is right nd not everything Jonathan did was wrong..
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

shatap tell that to omenka ngeneukwenu and the rest
you don't shut me up mister. undecided undecided

the cyber has enough space to type and air your opinion undecided

Understood?
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you don't shut me up mister. undecided undecided

the cyber has enough space to type and air your opinion undecided

Understood?

ok understood wink am a lover not a mouth shutter so can we groove kiss kiss kiss
pm me wink
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by help3852: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
omofunaab:

I have noticed that when you are objective on this forum or ur opinion doesn't tally with others, people will call you names... Let's learn to criticize what is bad in APC nd what is bad in pdp not minding political affiliations. .. Not everything buhari is doing is right nd not everything Jonathan did was wrong..
now you are talking …

Tell tonyebarcanista to praise buhari and APC when they do right and condemn them when they do wrong

That was the message in the op, but You didn't get it

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
omofunaab:

That's just it jare.

after all its the same country smiley

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
bloodykiller:

ok understood wink am a lover not a mouth shutter so can we groove kiss kiss kiss
pm me wink
lol

no I won't tongue
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
omofunaab:

[/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth there you know nothing in Nigeria system of politics there's what we called party supremacy and ruthless opposition (never see anything good in the ruling party) that's what gave apc power today and we're just reciprocating what we learnt from them and any member not comfortable with it should just get out.

more ruthless opposition to come
and finally loyalty pays that's why no matter the political affiliation i respects people like gbawe, Beremx, donphilopus, Egift these are the people that supported apc even when it seems that their chances of winning is almost 0% they stood firm from Cpc to acn till apc back to back that's loyalty i respect them for that.
if you don't stand for something then you'll fall for anything and that's TonyeBarcanista

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
lol

no I won't tongue

lol ok naa wink
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Living4christ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
tonyebarcanister din dey popular oh
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Living4christ(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
tonyebarcanister din dey popular oh! Open letter very soon e go be ultimatumn
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Living4christ(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
tonyebarcanister don dey popular oh! Open letter very soon e go be ultimatumn
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by kingdompropty: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Barcanista is now in the payroll of the minister of transport earning his 12,000, abeg make Una leave am alone. He is not the the independent Ndigbo jare. grin

I see him peeping cool oya talk.
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by danmasani101: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
EternalTruths:
We are waiting to nail him once he decamps cool

Solomon Tonye @Tonyebarcanista is a turncoat as been addressed by many.
He isn't different from the politicians Abike Dabiri E., was talking about.
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by omofunaab(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

Shut up your dirty mouth there you know nothing in Nigeria system of politics there's what we called party supremacy and ruthless opposition (never see anything good in the ruling party) that's what gave apc power today and we're just reciprocating what we learnt from them and any member not comfortable with it should just get out.

more ruthless opposition to come
and finally loyalty pays that's why no matter the political affiliation i respects people like gbawe, Beremx, donphilopus, Egift these are the people that supported apc even when it seems that their chances of winning is almost 0% they stood firm from Cpc to acn till apc back to back that's loyalty i respect them for that.
if you don't stand for something then you'll fall for anything and that's TonyeBarcanista

I understand people like you, to you Nigeria doesn't mean anything to as long as you favorite party is there, whether your party is doing the right thing doesn't concern people like you.. . But to people like me, am more concerned about wat affects the populace, politics might be a game to u but to some it's not.... Like I said earlier loyalty to one's country should be paramount

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
omofunaab:

I understand people like you, to you Nigeria doesn't mean anything to as long as you favorite party is there, whether your party is doing the right thing doesn't concern people like you.. . But to people like me, am more concerned about wat affects the populace, politics might be a game to u but to some it's not.... Like I said earlier loyalty to one's country should be paramount
[/s]

Rubbish go and tell that to Elrufai, Oyegun, lair Muhammed the charlatan, Buhari and co who degraded the office of the president in order to pick on Gej now they are expecting something different Nope my guy it doesn't work like that, ruthless opposition is the key and loyalty is the watchword
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by baralatie(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
omofunaab:
The day Nigerians realizes that everything is not about being partisan the better, we must condemn what is wrong no matter political affiliations, everybody can't think the same way.. You must decide which one comes first, loyalty to your country or loyalty to your political party
I think you won't understand!
To be neutral is different about being truthful about ones country and safety of its people and economy!
If you have the chance go through all the posts of past political sycophancies of APC e warriors (berem,obiagelli,mynd,gbawe,bar canister),it was anti govt,insults,ethnical abusive on both sides of the divide,insulting the president,never SAW anything good in the govt.It was that bad that they celebrated b.h attacks!
All to ridicule and make governance difficult.check the threads as far back as 2010!
Barcanister now potted to the PDP and the kind of attacks he got practically ran him off out naira land till he resurfaced with tonyebarcan but what do you know still the same attacks.that is why the writing style is not the same you know.
There is another APC moniker that has been absent for a while but to ask for objectivity it will mean APC warriors will shed its skin and start telling truths.
Hmmmm!after soo much character assassination that some of them have been involved in

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nairaland111(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am nt d only 1 wu blived dt Tony sold is rite
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by omofunaab(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

Rubbish go and tell that to Elrufai, Oyegun, lair Muhammed the charlatan, Buhari and co who degraded the office of the president in order to pick on Gej now they are expecting something different Nope my guy it doesn't work like that, ruthless opposition is the key and loyalty is the watchword

Enjoy yourself... Your mind is made up already... No point arguing with u

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by bloodykiller: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
omofunaab:

Enjoy yourself... Your mind is made up already... No point arguing with u

ok my boy
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by danmasani101: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
That guy called Tonye or whatever his name is, is a political prostitute at worst best

Chameleon is a learner where that fella is, no one takes him serious this days anyway, a snitch, a mole, a turncoat.

You have said all about him.
I remembered last year when he was parading Wadata House. Happy he didn't succeed, because he would probably have been a mole
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by 49cents(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
So TonyeBarcanista must support corrupt people in order to please IPOB Youths?

Shameless jollof rice eater spotted
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by clevvermind(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:

Is this Tonye alternate handle? Or did he appoint you as his spokesman.

If the above question are in the negative, better go find a bowl of well buttered diçk to choke on, you faggôt!!!
it seems i just injured you. pls sorry ok. i just want to know if you are a saint. ok
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by help3852: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
ATTENTION

am not a PDP MEMBER, but I stand for truth, without strong opposition, democracy is dead, and APC is already on a mission of silencing the opposition either legally using EFCC or otherwise.
If that happens APC WILL RUN THE COUNTRY AS THEY WISH. One reason I can never vote anyone who decamps, it totally means that they don't know what they are doing, it's all about where to Chop.

If you listen to Tinubu of recent, you will understand that they are already preparing for 2019. One of the things that APC used was planting mules in your mist (PDP).
They knew all your moves before you put it into action, hence they were ahead of you.

I want to use this medium to ask that any PDP member who suspect extra party affairs, should be ex communicated, they are sabotaging the party. eg Tonyebarcanista

For the sake of democracy this country must have a strong opposition, else our leaders will take us for granted.

Thank you.

cc: temitemi, firefire, drss, bloodykiller, knightsTempler, LadyExcellency, 49cents, baralatie and all well meaning PDP members having gone through Tonyebarcanista profile From last year till date, i would advise
kindly suspend tonyebarcanista, he is not trustworthy, better still a mole.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
baralatie:

I think you won't understand!
To be neutral is different about being truthful about ones country and safety of its people and economy!
If you have the chance go through all the posts of past political sycophancies of APC e warriors (berem,obiagelli,mynd,gbawe,bar canister),it was anti govt,insults,ethnical abusive on both sides of the divide,insulting the president,never SAW anything good in the govt.It was that bad that they celebrated b.h attacks!
All to ridicule and make governance difficult.check the threads as far back as 2010!
Barcanister now potted to the PDP and the kind of attacks he got practically ran him off out naira land till he resurfaced with tonyebarcan but what do you know still the same attacks.that is why the writing style is not the same you know.
There is another APC moniker that has been absent for a while but to ask for objectivity it will mean APC warriors will shed its skin and start telling truths.
Hmmmm!after soo much character assassination that some of them have been involved in
Is everything ok?
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Obiagelli:

Is everything ok?
I think you should check that thread on fayemi and #795milion website upgrade
Re: Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus by Firefire(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Let me smile... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / The Horrors Of The Biafran War. What You Need To Know (with pictures) / Osun State Civil Servants Receive January Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.