Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Resume Work On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resume Work On Monday (2000 Views)

Urgent Vacancies For Male & Female To Resume Work On 25/08/2016, Pls Apply Now / The Difference Between A Resume And A Cv. I Bet You Didn't Know! / Urgent Recruitment, Resume Work On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resume Work On Monday by Olurinade10(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
RINADE BRAIN CONSULTS

RECRUITMENT EXERCISES
OUR CLIENTS. ; RAINBOW ACADEMY, BESIDE PRAYER CITY, LAGOS - IBADAN EXPRESS WAY. TAVISTOCK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, SHELL LOCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
BOTH SCHOOLS NEED QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TEACHERS. MINIMUM OF NCE. THE TEACHERS ARE TO RESUME WITH THEM ON MONDAY, 18TH. THERE WOULD BE 3MONTHS ACCOMONDATION. WHILE THE ENTRY SA LARY IS 29000NAIRA.ANY INTERESTED PERSONS ARE TO SEND DETAILS TO 08068959611 OR FORWARD RESUME TO adewumiolurinade@gmail.com. NAME.AGE.DISCPLINE AND SCHOOL.THANKS.
Re: Resume Work On Monday by free2ryhme: 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Olurinade10:
RINADE BRAIN CONSULTS

RECRUITMENT EXERCISES
OUR CLIENTS. ; RAINBOW ACADEMY, BESIDE PRAYER CITY, LAGOS - IBADAN EXPRESS WAY. TAVISTOCK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, SHELL LOCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
BOTH SCHOOLS NEED QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TEACHERS. MINIMUM OF NCE. THE TEACHERS ARE TO RESUME WITH THEM ON MONDAY, 18TH. THERE WOULD BE 3MONTHS ACCOMONDATION. WHILE THE ENTRY SA LARY IS 29000NAIRA.ANY INTERESTED PERSONS ARE TO SEND DETAILS TO 08068959611 OR FORWARD RESUME TO adewumiolurinade@gmail.com. NAME.AGE.DISCPLINE AND SCHOOL.THANKS.

scam i know this place is brims with scam !

1 Like

Re: Resume Work On Monday by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

scam i know this place is brims with scam !
Can you please elucidate?
Re: Resume Work On Monday by free2ryhme: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
GoldenDr:

Can you please elucidate?

Go and find out for yourself
Re: Resume Work On Monday by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Go and find out for yourself
I meant explain better for those that are in doubt and those who might be thinking to come because of the accommodation. Your experience would help millions.
Re: Resume Work On Monday by free2ryhme: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
GoldenDr:

I meant explain better for those that are in doubt and those who might be thinking to come because of the accommodation. Your experience would help millions.

Go and do an interview in a bush area just by MFM

i am tired of explaining you people don listen

even the ones that came to Ikeja youth centre refused to listen

https://www.nairaland.com/2863199/emfrica-greater-washington-air-cargo-logistics

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Astute Financials! DONE. Application closed.! / Secretary Needed For Immediate Employment In An NGO / A Professional Stylist/hair Braider Needed In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.