Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed (1569 Views)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Workforce Interview / Workforce Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed by Kelechi2020(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good evening great ladies and gentlemen of jobs and vacancies section...

I got an invite yesterday morning from workforce for an interview at Enugu..

"You are invited for a banking interview on 20/1/2016 by 10AM at 21 nome drive beside Zenith bank nowas junction, trans-ekulu enugu.come with CV and a passport"

please who else got this invite

Nairalanders in the house this is my first invite for anything since my graduation last year December..

I humbly plead to be educated on what to expect at the interview and how i can best prepare for my first interview...

Also any hint on the nature of bank Job workforce outsources for...

preparatory materials will be highly appreciated if available to share with Me.

Thanks..

CC;
eremy
amicable09
xfire
lero15.....

Help this poor boy...
Re: Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed by Kelechi2020(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmmmmmmmm....
Re: Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed by amicable09(f): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Kelechi2020:
Good evening great ladies and gentlemen of jobs and vacancies section...

I got an invite yesterday morning from workforce for an interview at Enugu..

"You are invited for a banking interview on 20/1/2016 by 10AM at 21 nome drive beside Zenith bank nowas junction, trans-ekulu enugu.come with CV and a passport"

please who else got this invite

Nairalanders in the house this is my first invite for anything since my graduation last year December..

I humbly plead to be educated on what to expect at the interview and how i can best prepare for my first interview...

Also any hint on the nature of bank Job workforce outsources for...

preparatory materials will be highly appreciated if available to share with Me.

Thanks..

CC;
eremy
amicable09
xfire
lero15.....

Help this poor boy...
Congrats Kel! But truth be told I haven't been invited by workforce for interview since they sent me the congratulatory mail last year after the online test we took. That notwithstanding I believe they will not be any different from other recruiters... almost similar pattern and we have threads too that may help you prepare well.

And that reminds me! AsherStorm went for their interview last year in Lagos, he can help you. Let me invite him. Asher oh! please, come and help a brother.

You will be nervous *smiles, accept it but know how to sell yourself well. Try master a few adjectives (good ones) that will help you describe yourself in different situations, you will need plenty of them.
Wishing you the very best! Let us know how it went when you are done with it.

3 Likes

Re: Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
u will get gmat questions, deir math is a bit hard tho. study ur gmat very well, goodluck.
Re: Workforce Interview Invite !!! Guidance Needed by Akerry(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
kelechi2020.......how was the interview?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Badly / GVR Job Screening / Urgent Openings For Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.