Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle (1079 Views)

The First Threat Of Seccession In Nigeria Was Made By The Yorubas / I Do Not Support Seccession / Why Trump Is Most Likely To Support Biafran Seccession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by MrAnalyst: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
The Goodluck Freeman-led faction of the
Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People
(MOSOP) has voiced it support for the struggle
for the actualisation of Biafra.
This is even as factional leader of MASSOB,
Comrade Solomon Chukwu, warned the Federal
Government to stop arresting, detaining and seizing Biafra passports.
Chukwu, who spoke through MASSOB’s
National Director of Information, Sunny
Okereafor, at the end of a meeting of the two groups in Gokana, Rivers State, assured the
people of Niger Delta that they would have
control of their resources as soon as Biafra
was realised.
According to Okereafor, Freeman, who led the
Ogoni delegation to the meeting promised that
MOSOP would partner MASSOB in the Biafran struggle.
He said Freeman lamented the suffering of
his people under Nigeria, stressing that they
were looking for a platform to liberate his
people, which he said MASSOB provides.
The MASSOB leader who described Ogoni land as the engine house of Nigeria, regretted that its people had been neglected by Nigeria but promised that something substantial would be done for the area under a Biafran governm.....

Source:- www.today.ng/news/national/65838/mosop-faction-backs-biafra-agitation

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by Mack3N: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Only politically motivated political prostitutes don't support the struggle,when the real niger deltans speak,we know.
Or let me guess,ogoni people are ipob touts too.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by bloodykiller: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hehehehehehe una want TonyeBarcanista to die for una grin

why all this high bp?

i pity those who believes that TonyeBarcanista dude on nairaland like i said before nairaland barely represent 0.02% of each tribe's population so opinion doesn't count here.
but you'll see TonyeBarcanista and his new fans which are from brown roof infested state ranting like if their opinion counts.
an average struggling ND man with oil at his backyard doesn't even know what's nairaland.

SE/SS are one and will remain so haters can take a swim in the river niger
God bless old eastern region
Victory is sure cool
God bless the lover's of peace and freedom
together we shall overcome our enemies

where's TonyeBarcanista's nightmare Rose2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by Mack3N: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
bloodykiller:
Hehehehehehe una want TonyeBarcanista to die for una grin

why all this high bp?

i pity those who believes that TonyeBarcanista dude on nairaland like i said before nairaland barely represent 0.02% of each tribe's population so opinion doesn't count here.
but you'll see TonyeBarcanista and his new fans which are from brown roof infested state ranting like if their opinion counts.
an average struggling ND man with oil at his backyard doesn't even know what's nairaland.

SE/SS are one and will remain so haters can take a swim in the river niger
God bless old eastern region
Victory is sure cool
God bless the lover's of peace and freedom
together we shall overcome our enemies

where's TonyeBarcanista's nightmare Rose2014
tonyebarcanista will only lead his gullible followers to their doom,i have since learnt to disregard him after reading snailspeed's last article.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by kossyablaze(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ok o
Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by Wizprodigy: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ogoni is not Niger delta- Some people from one region.
Ogoni is Ipob tout- Some people from one region.
Ogoniland is flithy like their Ipod brothers eroded land- Some people from one region.
Ogonis are yeebos, no true son of N.D support Biafra- Some people from one region.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by MrAnalyst: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's a nice one. I think they're comimg around gradually. On the issue of the bia fran passport being accepted outside Nigeria,I wonder how true the claim is.
Re: Biafra: Ogoni Group To Support Seccession Struggle by MrAnalyst: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Ogoni is not Niger delta- Some people from one region.
Ogoni is Ipob tout- Some people from one region.
Ogoniland is flithy like their Ipod brothers eroded land- Some people from one region.
Ogonis are yeebos, no true son of N.D support Biafra- Some people from one region.

Lol. It took time to understand what you were saying at first.
Ogoni are jonathanians- Some people from one region. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBOG Meeting: See This Hilarious Photo Of Buhari And Osinbajo / See What A Soldier Shared On His Facebook Page / Nigerian army speaks buratai's role arms deal scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.