Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Most Important Invention Of All Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Important Invention Of All Time (371 Views)

Top 10 World’s Biggest Secrets Of All Time! Xposed / Top 10 World’s Biggest Secrets Of All Time! / An OAU Student's Project On Defeathering A Chicken. This Is An Awesome Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Important Invention Of All Time by YoungWiseCash: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
In my own point of view, the most important invention of all time is clock. Any objections?
Re: Most Important Invention Of All Time by espn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
YoungWiseCash:
In my own point of view, the most important invention of all time is clock. Any objections?
where would you place..aircraft..phone..electricity..haba!
Re: Most Important Invention Of All Time by YoungWiseCash: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
espn:
where would you place..aircraft..phone..electricity..haba!
the are all important. With the help of the clock, most of the inventions were made.
Re: Most Important Invention Of All Time by YoungWiseCash: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
If no one oppose it; i think am definitely right.

(1) (Reply)

Student Jubilate As They Wrote Their Final Exam / Dangote To Build 10 Students Hostels For ABU — VC / Am I Eligible To Do A Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.