Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? (871 Views)

Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Johnrake69: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
The event currently unfolding at the National Assembly with respect to the appropriation bill is really a national disgrace.
How long can we continue to watch helplessly as the act of impunity by our leaders goes unchecked. The leaders whom we consciously signed a social contract with, for the sole purpose of managing and protecting our common wealth for the greater good of all Nigerians.

At this point I believe we should demand that the issue of the appropriation bill, alleged to have been altered by Senator Enang shouldn't be swept under the carpet as usual. If something as significant as the appropriation bill can be altered by a single man, then, we are finished as a nation.

Who is with me on this?
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
O.Y.O is your case. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Stupid post.
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by gveeh(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Uncle I
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by sammysammy111(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
u no get point at all my man, suppose d error de dia make Nigerians come see am no be im go be d biggest disgrace ?
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by niyisky: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
Fully supported. Am pro-Buhari though
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by pro2010: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Johnrake69:
The event currently unfolding at the National Assembly with respect to the appropriation bill is really a national disgrace.
How long can we continue to watch helplessly as the act of impunity by our leaders goes unchecked. The leaders whom we consciously signed a social contract with, for the sole purpose of managing and protecting our common wealth for the greater good of all Nigerians.

At this point I believe we should demand that the issue of the appropriation bill, alleged to have been altered by Senator Enang shouldn't be swept under the carpet as usual. If something as significant as the appropriation bill can be altered by a single man, then, we are finished as a nation.

Who is with me on this?

Silly post, the fact that the Senate of Nigeria is presently been lead by a man who currently has numerous cases bothering of financial misappropriations court somehow does not bother you.

A Nigerian president for once hearkens to the voices of the masses and acts humanely by cutting down on the amount budgeted to his office/person and it becomes a national disgrace...you head needs to be examined!

1 Like

Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
OP what exactly is the point you are trying to make, because I don't gerrit. has this bill been passed into law? can it be amended before it is passed or not? or you just wanna be a drama queen?
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Johnrake69: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
pro2010:

Silly post, the fact that the Senate of Nigeria is presently been lead by a man who currently has numerous cases bothering of financial misappropriations court somehow does not bother you.

A Nigerian president for once hearkens to the voices of the masses and acts humanely by cutting down on the amount budgeted to his office/person and it becomes a national disgrace...you head needs to be examined!

It's your head that needs to be critically examined. It seems your really clueless as to what is really happening and you have the audacity to come spew your ignorance in public. Shame on you. The same government that have always insisted it never withdrew the appropriation bill for any reason.

The following reference will help to cure your ignorance. Get well soon.

[/color]The Federal Government has denied speculations on a purported withdrawal of the 2016 Appropriation Bill from the National Assembly for certain “alterations”. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a telephone chat with our correspondent last night described it as a “big lie”. There were speculations that President Muhammadu Buhari had written to the National Assembly requesting to withdraw the budget proposal.[color=#990000]

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-2016-budget-not-withdrawn/127359.html#7MuxDtP2HZV1SW8z.99

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-didn-t-withdraw-2016-budget-say-presidency-senate/229625/
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by pro2010: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Johnrake69:

It's your head that needs to be critically examined. It seems your really clueless as to what is really happening and you have the audacity to come spew your ignorance in public. Shame on you. The same government that have always insisted it never withdrew the appropriation bill for any reason.

The following reference will help to cure your ignorance. Get well soon.

[/color]The Federal Government has denied speculations on a purported withdrawal of the 2016 Appropriation Bill from the National Assembly for certain “alterations”. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a telephone chat with our correspondent last night described it as a “big lie”. There were speculations that President Muhammadu Buhari had written to the National Assembly requesting to withdraw the budget proposal.[color=#990000]

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/fg-2016-budget-not-withdrawn/127359.html#7MuxDtP2HZV1SW8z.99

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-didn-t-withdraw-2016-budget-say-presidency-senate/229625/

Its obvious your one of the police recruits that the IG introduced mental check because of.
You are not embarrased that Saraki (the senate president) has numerous financial miss-appropriation cases currently on his neck and still occupies a sensitive office, but somehow the withdrawal or better put, the sneaking out of a budget to adjust the presidents bills downward gives you a hard on? You see its not difficult to see that something is terribly wrong with you.

In defence you quote the presidential spokesman denial, like they ever speak the truth. Nigerians dont care that Lai mohanmed keeps lieing, we care that the cost of running our government is reduced period. If they like let them snatch the budget to adjust it downward, its a welcome development.
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Johnrake69: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ioannes:
OP what exactly is the point you are trying to make, because I don't gerrit. has this bill been passed into law? can it be amended before it is passed or not? or you just wanna be a drama queen?

Yes its yet to be passed into law but, have you thought about the reason Senator Enang will want to smuggle another version into the National Assembly? Am really surprised at us. The fg is saying there was never an attempt to withdraw or adjust the budget and someone working for the same Fg is trying to smuggle in another version.

And to the significance of it... Is it not whatever is found in the appropriation bill that will be debated on?
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Johnrake69: 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
tuale4u:
Stupid post.

I can understand. The topic is simply beyond your comprehension. Abeg waka pass.
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Johnrake69: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
pro2010:

Its obvious your one of the police recruits that the IG introduced mental check because of.
You are not embarrased that Saraki (the senate president) has numerous financial miss-appropriation cases currently on his neck and still occupies a sensitive office, but somehow the withdrawal or better put, the sneaking out of a budget to adjust the presidents bills downward gives you a hard on? You see its not difficult to see that something is terribly wrong with you.

In defence you quote the presidential spokesman denial, like they ever speak the truth. Nigerians dont care that Lai mohanmed keeps lieing, we care that the cost of running our government is reduced period. If they like let them snatch the budget to adjust it downward, its a welcome development.

Why abandon the topic under discussion? And to even clear your wrong assumption of the 2016 budget. The budget for the Presidency actually increased significantly in comparison to the preceeding administration's budget. It increased from #20,085,865,120 to #39,124,978,811. (figures are directly from site of budget office of the federation) and so, it will sound absurd for anybody to adjudge the current government as far as this budget is concerned of being fiscally responsible.

You just wasted your time committing ad hominem fallacy.
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by pro2010: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2016
Johnrake69:

Why abandon the topic under discussion? And to even clear your wrong assumption of the 2016 budget. The budget for the Presidency actually increased significantly in comparison to the preceeding administration's budget. It increased from #20,085,865,120 to #39,124,978,811. (figures are directly from site of budget office of the federation) and so, it will sound absurd for anybody to adjudge the current government as far as this budget is concerned of being fiscally responsible.

You just wasted your time committing ad hominem fallacy.

You are talking about national embarassment right? I can tell you 1001 reasons why you should be very ashamed to be a Nigerian already and missing budget is a non-issue when Juxtaposed with these reasons.

Get your priorities right!
Re: Senator Enang Should Be Prosecuted... Who Else Is With Me On This? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2016
Johnrake69:

Yes its yet to be passed into law but, have you thought about the reason Senator Enang will want to smuggle another version into the National Assembly? Am really surprised at us. The fg is saying there was never an attempt to withdraw or adjust the budget and someone working for the same Fg is trying to smuggle in another version.

And to the significance of it... Is it not whatever is found in the appropriation bill that will be debated on?

I agree with you, the method employed leaves much to be desired.

Senator enang should definitely be quizzed.

the point I am trying to make is that the appropriation bill has NOT been debated and PASSED into law yet.

the president should have withdrawn it for amendment officially.

whoever advised him to go that route should be fired before he puts the presidency into bigger problems.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Great Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, KBE And Great Ben Enwonwu / FG should implement this delvelopment plan an solve unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.