Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders (3105 Views)

Militants Disown Elders’ Meeting With Buhari, Want Ex-Agitators To Lead Dialogue / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / 2 so call biafra Walking Biafra Goodluck Jonathan And Biafra Obasanjom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Noneroone(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
The Secretary to the Government of the
Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, has urged
leaders in the South East geo-political zone
to call Biafra agitators to order.
The SGF condemned the activities of the
groups, saying they threaten the peace of
the country.
Mr. Lawal spoke in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi
State capital, during a one-day working
visit to the state.
Describing the groups as misguided youth
who had been causing crisis in the
country, the SGF said they should not be
allowed to continue.
He said their actions create the impression
that Nigeria is not one.
The SGF advised leaders in the South East
to create employment opportunities for
the youth to keep them busy to stop them
from engaging in acts that threaten the
peace of the nation.
“Some misguided youths in the South East
zone are causing crisis in the country and
I charge all Igbo leaders to rise to the
occasion and call these misguided youths
to order.
“These misguided youths create the
impression that Nigeria is not one, and
insecure,” he said.
Responding, the state governor, David
Umahi, said he would ensure improved
welfare of the people and rapid
development of the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/196759-call-biafra-agitators-to-order-sgf-tells-igbo-leaders.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Noneroone(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
insecure,”
boko haram terrosrists should be negotiated with but unarmed youths should be shot at because they are 'misguided'

the declared independence, you forced them back with the help of your colonial masters.

They tried to integrate, you destroyed their markets, call them 5%, used quota system on them, call them ritualists and drug pushers.

They are again trying to leave, you say they are 'misguided' and 'threatening the peace of the nation'

what does Nigeria want from the Igbos?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Bryan37: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Call ur Daura Secret Service to order Call,your Daura President to order

Tompolo is d first Anarchy

More re coming

#teamtompolo

4 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
He should tell the northern leaders who created Hisba(sharia police) that not everybody in the north are Moslem. And those using state fund to finance Islamic schools , teachings and sharia court that Nigeria is a secular state. But why the exit of igbos from Nigeria causes everybody to cry? Even as oil is becoming valueless Nigerians are still crying over the issue of Biafra movement,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Wizlove(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
See kettle calling pot black. What about those misguide boko haram boys has he been able to call them to order?. Lack of what to say. May because he is not a leader.

4 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Mack3N: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make i no just talk!
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nuells: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
It obvious, this Sgf is high on Abakaliki weed

3 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by explorer250(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by coolzeal(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
You think Integration will get you freedom but I think Separation will get me freedom. We both got the same objective, we just got different ways to get at it.

4 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Call Buhari the lawless tyrant to order, The Noblezone tells SGF!

8 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
noblezone:
Call Buhari the lawless tyrant to order, The Noblezone tells SGF!
Seems you've not read the latest. Website Update for 900 million plus for ministry of Solid Minerals.
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Seems you've not read the latest. Website Update for 900 million plus for ministry of Solid Minerals.

hahahahaha.

Bros, how are you?

i am back oo,

The "murderitors" banned me again oo.
They love to ban me, because I love freedom of speech!

900 Million and how much they steal is not even my concern.
My concern is the blind followers and defenders of the lying lairs.

It is a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by dunkem21(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Why not call them to order yourself

3 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
noblezone:

hahahahaha.

Bros, how are you?

i am back oo,

The "murderitors" banned me again oo.
They love to ban me, because I love freedom of speech!

900 Million and how much they steal is not even my concern.
My concern is the blind followers and defenders of the lying lairs.

It is a shame.
Sycophancy must never be encouraged. No human should be so worshipped. You are getting ban but people who insult IPOB, Biafrauds and the rest roam with no penalty.

5 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by DerideGull(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Noneroone:

The Secretary to the Government of the
Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, has urged
leaders in the South East geo-political zone
to call Biafra agitators to order.
The SGF condemned the activities of the
groups, saying they threaten the peace of
the country.
Mr. Lawal spoke in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi
State capital, during a one-day working
visit to the state.
Describing the groups as misguided youth
who had been causing crisis in the
country, the SGF said they should not be
allowed to continue.
He said their actions create the impression
that Nigeria is not one.
The SGF advised leaders in the South East
to create employment opportunities for
the youth to keep them busy to stop them
from engaging in acts that threaten the
peace of the nation.
“Some misguided youths in the South East
zone are causing crisis in the country and
I charge all Igbo leaders to rise to the
occasion and call these misguided youths
to order.
insecure,” he said.
Responding, the state governor, David
Umahi, said he would ensure improved
welfare of the people and rapid
development of the state.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/196759-call-biafra-agitators-to-order-sgf-tells-igbo-leaders.html

lalasticlala

Ranting of a rat!!!

5 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:
Sycophancy must never be encouraged. No human should be so worshipped. You are getting ban but people who insult IPOB, Biafrauds and the rest roam with no penalty.

Nairaland is indeed a replica of Nigeria.

Truth has no place here.
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by DerideGull(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
Reyginus:

It is not difficult for a dunce to predict that Nigeria is a dead-end.

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Phame: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Buratai is watching them!

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
noblezone:

Nairaland is indeed a replica of Nigeria.
Truth has no place here. Too bad
The 'unity' of Nigeria is not debatable.
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
DerideGull:

It is not difficult for a dunce to predict that Nigeria is a dead-end.
Yeah, I agree. It's not easy for a dunce to predict that Nigeria is a dead end.

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Living4christ(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2016
How could he easily forget that Igbos are not Yoruba's that there oni or oba has the final say, igbos are Republicans by nature if u want to negotiate anything everyone must agree. Igbo enwe eze, meaning Igbos don't have king

7 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by hollywater: 1:07am On Jan 15, 2016
That SGF and the SAGAY of a man are the worst men that has spoken bad about Biafra recently. Nigeria can not be one unless things are done equally.
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by DerideGull(m): 1:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:

You are correct because there is no unity found in Nigeria talk less a debatable one.

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Noneroone:
boko haram terrosrists should be negotiated with but unarmed youths should be shot at because they are 'misguided'

the declared independence, you forced them back with the help of your colonial masters.

They tried to integrate, you destroyed their markets, call them 5%, used quota system on them, call them ritualists and drug pushers.

They are again trying to leave, you say they are 'misguided' and 'threatening the peace of the nation'

what does Nigeria want from the Igbos?
^^ This is also known as General Igbophobic Obsession grin grin

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHDaHlTaHJw
[/flash]

4 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by asadike(f): 2:49am On Jan 15, 2016
I said i want a divorce,am tired of dis marriage. Is marriage by force? All u know how to do is rape me left, right centre, no love, no care, no compassion. pharoah, let my people go!

2 Likes

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by kenny987(f): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Other than a mere geographical expression, is Nigeria really one? Call them to order? Have they committed any crime by demanding a separation?

1 Like

Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by signature2012(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2016
asadike:
I said i want a divorce,am tired of dis marriage. Is marriage by force? All u know how to do is rape me left, right centre, no love, no care, no compassion. pharoah, let my people go!

You are a real frontier for biafra.Been following most of your post in politics section,you really mean business.
I pray for one NIGERIA in which the president must carry everyone along irrespective of where they come from.

As for the topic,the SGF is already eating from national cake and he must dance to his paymaster.Has he ever said anything on bokoharam?
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Anyi2015: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2016
are we one be4
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Anyi2015: 6:45am On Jan 15, 2016
stop makin noise
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Reyginus:

We are "one, peaceful, loving and progressive" nation.

Now, we even have "progressives" in power.
Very soon, Americans will be sleeping at our embassy to secure visa to Nigeria.
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
signature2012:

You are a real frontier for biafra.Been following most of your post in politics section,you really mean business.
I pray for one NIGERIA in which the president must carry everyone along irrespective of where they come from.

As for the topic,the SGF is already eating from national cake and he must dance to his paymaster.Has he ever said anything on bokoharam?

Which President are you referring to?
The one who divided Nigeria into 95% and 5%, or another one?

or, you have not heard if 5%?
Re: Call Biafra Agitators To Order-SGF Tells Igbo Leaders by signature2012(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2016
noblezone:

Which President are you referring to?
The one who divided Nigeria into 95% and 5%, or another one?

or, you have not heard if 5%?

I heard it bro..It was so shameful of him.Just that I love us to be united,buhari can't be a lifetime president,he can only rule between 4 - 8years,but Nigeria will still be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plea To Stop The Use Of The Name Afonja / Does It Mean APC Now Controls 2 Senatorial Zones In Rivers State? Too Bad! / Lagos Traffic: Nigeria To Divert Cargo To Warri, Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.