Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians And Lagos State Gorvenment Please Save We Residents Of Badagry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians And Lagos State Gorvenment Please Save We Residents Of Badagry (453 Views)

Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Lagos State Gorvenment Please Save We Residents Of Badagry by Dargreen(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR , A GANG OF VERY NOTORIOUS ROBBERS WHO ADDRESSED THEMSELVES AS 1 MILLION BOYS HAS BEEN TERRORISING WE RESIDENTS OF BADAGRY EVERY DAY . ITS SO SERIOUS THAT THEY EVEN BUTCHER VICTIMS WITH NOTHING TO OFFER .ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING THIS AWARENESS .I THINK THEY HAVE BEEN DRIVING AWAY FROM APAPA AND AJEGUNLE ENVIRONS .
BUT RIGHT HERE THEY ARE MAKING BADAGRY LAGOS STATE A LIVING HELL .
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN PLEASEEEEEEEE YOUR INTERVENTION IS HIGHLY NEEDED

CC LALASTICLALA
Re: Nigerians And Lagos State Gorvenment Please Save We Residents Of Badagry by badaoyeyemi(f): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
i also heard of it,
police sef no wan die
Re: Nigerians And Lagos State Gorvenment Please Save We Residents Of Badagry by Janet101(f): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
May God help us

(1) (Reply)

Family Abandons Corpse Of Police Offr Who Killed Twin Brothers And Their Friend: / Eyan Mayweather!! Traffic Officer Knocks Out Motorist’s Teeth Because Of N50 / Watch Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.