Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93172 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
hkidola00:
reallyshocked and all d ladies in my generation
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
Cc seun lalaticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by TheAziz: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahaha..looool she wie stil use office pin oo cheesy
lmao that's deep
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Ussyyn(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided hian! You no even dy updated on wetin dy happen for Nairaland... See.. Make I tell you.. Olivia don marry, she marry one guy wey dy work for Trans amadi side but dem dy live for Rumuokoro... Forget that interview with emu that day, olivia just tell am wetin e need to know.. She no know say we know the main gist.. We just dy look her as she dy give half information... undecided see ehn.. The thing be say.. Na Esther sure pass...

Ehnn... Ehnnn? What are you saying? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided olivia don marry o.. She get 2 children.. One 6year old daughter and a 2year old son... You wan go chyk pesin wife?? undecided esther dy single and she be virgin.. She's well suited.. Even so, both of you seem like a match made in heaven cheesy
obiorathesubtle:
undecided olivia don marry o.. She get 2 children.. One 6year old daughter and a 2year old son... You wan go chyk pesin wife?? undecided esther dy single and she be virgin.. She's well suited.. Even so, both of you seem like a match made in heaven cheesy
obiorathesubtle:

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Ehnn... Ehnnn? What are you saying? shocked
sweerRat.cheesy don't be afraid.. Honezzly.. We're just having fun.. You and I know it's not true..smiley or is it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Who have I been married off to? @kirchofff nd Obiorathesubtle?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:
lipsrsealed to emusmith.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:
obiorathesubtle said u're married with 2 grown up kids( 6yr old and a 2yr old)............I almost cried but thank God u confirmed it isn't true *relieved* grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed to emusmith.
see ur life, but u said she has two kids tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Michellla:
i have no advice for her.
she brought it upon herself

U believe that crap?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by josite: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
even this wide vagina,GOD created so wide has a purpose,it maybe she has to birth 10 kids at once.it may be the man designed to be her hubby has a magnific dick.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by FreshOhio: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Not to worry... Niddle and thread is all you need and a good patch and sew tailor...
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
ipledge10:
Lol @permanently open
What a wicked world
Nice signature.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Seunbukola187(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
TheAziz:
chai ehn, maybe she should use clip
you badt gan oooo > grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Kayoski(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
NB: b4 u read dis..no b me write am ooo. Nah copy I copy am from one site ooo..tor!

[i][/i]
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-lady-with-so-so-wide-vagina.html#sthash.avZmd74S.dpuf.

Abeg dis is hard 2belive. Hw is dis even possible? Haba! Nah 5 big d!cks dey sample u evriday? Did I jxt read pestle? Omg pestle? Insyd sum1's kini? Am dead! Hiah! Go meet a gud capenta 2help patch it up! Wts ur advice fr ha?
The hustle is real, u finally made front page today..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by theplushist: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Such a lie. A lie typed by a guy. A girl would know that where you urinate from is different from where you have sex from so it cant pour "like a shower". He shouldnt have said pestle. He should have said limousine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
She no sabi fucck cheesy there is a trick involved in handling big dicks. I'm a Pro in that area back when i was in the world lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Eberex(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by pweetyphola(f): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I have noticed your memes are so hilarious. where do you get them? seriously grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Krismart(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very simple, use superglue and close it to d size of ur choice
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by holyokoto(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why can no man Give you head? am speechless
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by gbens2000(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Like some of my nl geez say pics or I don't believe it.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by ayusco85(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
End time pussyy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
No its not possible,pictures of the kitty or i don't belive it. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Bollinger(m): 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Michellla:
i have no advice for her.
she brought it upon herself

Lol. . .you realize that the whole story is made up by the OP or perhaps the MOD. If a woman can deliver a baby and the vagina can revert back to it's original state, then the OP is just spilling crap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Adonis3: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How do u highlight?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by holyokoto(m): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin make she use super glue gum am na

Yepka!
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
>sad picture or adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.