Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? (698 Views)

10 Funny Dad And Mum Text Messages Compilation / Share Ur "I Don't Give F**k Pinshure"; Just For Laughs / My Funny Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? by zubycharles(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
I was watching one American movie yesterday evening with my daddy and mummy,as we are watching the movie,a young boy of my age started romancing with her Girlfriend,they kiss each order and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, ( i looked straight to my daddy and notice that his eyes done change, then all my eyes goes straight to the video) Even tho I know my dad wanted me 2 liv d parlour at once..I no care they were still kissing.then when the both fell on the bed near them (i knew something is going to happen) and the guy was about to open the girl bra... MY DADDY look at me with his eyes red and shouted with a loud voice "Desmond" have you ironed the car"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? by may01(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin Your dad is a natural
Re: Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Dad: Desmond, have ironed the car? angry
Desmond: yes sir. I even used spray starch gringrin

1 Like

Re: Funny Dad....share Ur Own??? by Donald3d(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2016
zubycharles:
I was watching one American movie yesterday evening with my daddy and mummy,as we are watching the movie,a young boy of my age started romancing with her Girlfriend,they kiss each order and when the guy's hand crossed the girl's private part, ( i looked straight to my daddy and notice that his eyes done change, then all my eyes goes straight to the video) Even tho I know my dad wanted me 2 liv d parlour at once..I no care they were still kissing.then when the both fell on the bed near them (i knew something is going to happen) and the guy was about to open the girl bra... MY DADDY look at me with his eyes red and shouted with a loud voice "Desmond" have you ironed the car"?
chai !!!,

(1) (Reply)

A Successful Transfer deal to me(pics) / Removed / April Fool Prank On My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.