Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria (3563 Views)

Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Ojb Jezreel's Searching Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by tosinadeda: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2006
What do u all think about this talented singer/producer.
For a beenie man to hear the beats of ojb and wanted to remix nfana ibaga fron 2face album.i think he is the best
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by jimmiebone(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2006
i strongly believe in OJB his the bomb now God help him . he is going places so do I
Cheers shocked
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by saintkola(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2006
d guy is very talented along with don jazzy !
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by saintkola(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2006
d guy is very talented along with don jazzy !
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by Christino(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2006
Ojb's gud but il giv it 2 mekoyo n sunky of d styl plus crew.
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by tosinadeda: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2006
That will b 2 against one

and they produce only styl plus
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2006
Well i will give it to myself
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by kaydee(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2006
OJB! He faps beat and that ain't right.I'll give it to Don Jazzie
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by tosinadeda: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2006
Abeg which beat the guy fap?
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2006
Don jazzy fap as well i listen to IJOYA and i sat down and i listened to the beat wella and i discover that Don jazzy got the beat from Graig David and merix the stuff. so what are you taking huh ? but Don jazzy is kinda creative
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by lexyflexy(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2009
see dem O, haters

OJB is naturally gifted with what he is doing. Call him all you want, but one still remains that he got the icing on the cake. If Tuface Idibia can dedicate his Hip Hop World Award to OJB then haters can kiss my A** angry

If you wanna know how good / creative he is, go listen to his latest album (JIGGA's WORLD). Lets see if haters can create better tunes than he creates.

I don't have all the time to go into details, but I have made my point
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2009
tosinadeda:

What do u all think about this talented singer/producer.
For a beenie man to hear the beats of ojb and wanted to remix nfana ibaga fron 2face album.i think he is the best

hmmm 2006!! me sef dan tey for NL grin
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by shadyBaba: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2009
make una komot. are u ojb's cousin or what? every dog has it's day. i know ojb has tried but his time has past we have had lots and lots of good producers in naija and as far as i know, ojb has not done something too spectacular any other popular producer cannot match up with. and please don't mention sunky and mekoyo, they are not in naija top 50 producers of all time. please and please and please they just had a fluke with styl plus's 1st album and that was that. where them dey now eh? thank you
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
shadyBaba:

make una komot. are u ojb's cousin or what? every dog has it's day. i know ojb has tried but his time has past we have had lots and lots of good producers in naija and as far as i know, ojb has not done something too spectacular any other popular producer cannot match up with. and please don't mention sunky and mekoyo, they are not in naija top 50 producers of all time. please and please and please they just had a fluke with styl plus's 1st album and that was that. where them dey now eh? thank you

so after all dem rantings, u still didnt post who your best producer is undecided
and her wuts with ojb's cousin this thread was created 2006, and am sure no1 would argue he was the best then lipsrsealed
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by lexyflexy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
OJB might not be making the big balls (right now), but he is sure a good producer.

Who mentioned Don Jazzy there? angry

If I hear dat name again ehn, na koboko I go use flog you (40 lashes)
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by okeey(m): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
my goodness,what all dis best,best,best
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
I cosign wit u on this one,
This is the best producer in the last 10yrs from Ruggedman,Tuface,Baba Dee,Nomoreloss,Goldie and his humble self.
No disrespect. True skillz man.
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by yoji: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2009
i dont care wat some of u think but ojb is NOT the best. i personally think he is overated. sometimes i wonder whether he paid some people to hype him up. i personally bought his last album after all the ojb hype and after hearin the lead single wit jazzman which was really tight and with all due respect, d album was wack! i gave it multiple listening trials but had to dump it out of my cd bag cos it became annoyin at a point. the only other track which was ok was d one wit timaya and i got tired of it too soon. the album b4 this was equally not impressive and thats y he had to import a track from that one into the recent one. Best for me is btw Jesse Jagz and ID Cabasa
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by lexyflexy(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2009
if you listened to JIGGA'S WORLD and still have complains then you aint got a listening ear for music. The album is not "PERFECT", but its a good job. I could listening to that album again and again.

[list]
[li]Oleku
Love That Body
Drama
Service Provider
Pum Pum
Lovers Anthem[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list], and many more
Re: Ojb Jezreel:best Producer In Nigeria by Genuflect(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2009
@yoji Dem dey talk production, you dey talk artistry? Can you read at all?

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help With This Song "Emi O Ri Iru Olorun Yi Ri .... I Have Assurance" / Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / FeezyB Productions Asaba/ Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.