Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. (755 Views)

PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos) / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by Topestbilly(m): 1:12am On Jan 15, 2016
I thank Dr. Charles Steele Jr, President of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, and the executive of the SCLC for honoring me today. It was also a pleasure to meet Naomi King, the sister of the late American Civil Rights leader and founder of the SCLC, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, who was kind enough to attend the event and identify with the goals and aspirations of the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation. By this award, I am further inspired to continue to work for the advancement of democracy, peace and progress in Nigeria and Africa. GEJ.

Cc: lalasticlal

Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by flylykace: 3:12am On Jan 15, 2016
For the sacrifice of peace u made in Nigeria, ur blessings are forever.

Long live GEJ!
Long live Nigeria!!
Long live the supporters of peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Baba n baba
Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by Saurab: 4:32am On Jan 15, 2016
More awards for our Exs
Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by Sibrah: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2016
What sacrifice? Instead of the water-side coward to probe Buhari after 2011 attack on corpers, he exhibits 'cluelessness' and think his reactionary step of handing over to Buhari is heroic. Buhari is showing him how it is done already. I can't wait for him to come out in the court and tell us "Na our oyel" and "we can't steak what belongs to us" or "stealing is not corruption". Patience should go learn how to cook prison pepper soup oh.
Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Ex President Jonathan Gets Another Int'l Award. by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2016

(1)

Buhari Copied Jonathan's Budget- Soludo / VIDEO: Nigeria’s Minister, Converts SSS Officer To Shoe Shiner / Why I Visited Aregbesola..Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.