Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Gospel Music: The Way You Love Me ~ Rue Ft. Protek - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Music: The Way You Love Me ~ Rue Ft. Protek (399 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: The Way You Love Me ~ Rue Ft. Protek by GospelHotspot(f): 4:09am On Jan 15, 2016
After the release of the ugandan song ‘Praise You Now’ which got massive airplay in Uganda and other East African countries, the Uganda based Nigerian rapper known as RUE is out with a new single titled THE WAY YOU LOVE ME which features the topnotch rapper Protek of the Peaceville/Rooftop Clan family from Nigeria.

This well delivered appreciation song for God’s love is Produced by fast rising hitmaker Egar boi and mastered by Orangeville Music front-man Okey Sokay.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO: http://www.gospelhotspot.net/16245-2/

(1) (Reply)

Behold!! / When Your Tomorrow Becomes An History... / Jesus And The Adulterer Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.