Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Dangote Reconciled Olamide And Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Dangote Reconciled Olamide And Don Jazzy (627 Views)

Wizkid And Shatta Wale Reconciled On Stage At Ghanameetsnaija / Tboss And Kemen Reconciled By Azuka Ogujiuba And Charles Opaleke (Photo) / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dangote Reconciled Olamide And Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 15, 2016
It was really back to back to Dangote's house. grin.

Finally, a photograph detailing Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote as the one behind the reconciliation of Olamide and Don Jazzy’s following a mega rift which occurred between the two at the 10th Headies awards on January 1, 2016.

Recall that the rift between the entertainers which was quickly resolved on Sunday, January 3, 2016 left their fans with uncertainties about the actual processes leading to the reunion.
While some of their fans alleged that the peaceful resolution was brokered Lagos State Commissioner for Arts, Tourism and Culture, Folarin Coker, there were also unproven reports at the time that it was moved Dangote.

Source-http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/how-dangote-reconciled-don-jazzy-olamide/

Re: How Dangote Reconciled Olamide And Don Jazzy by bewla(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2016
But Aliko u no try i get gomo sorry biff with olamide and jassi don but u no call me to let me no how u settle it

any way two trailers full of flour and cement will do do let me vex for if i do

u give me more

(1) (Reply)

First Daughter Of Oyo-state Gov, Abisola Kola-daisi, Makes A Stunning Entrance / Embarrassing Moments For Jimoh Ibrahim On Live TV / See What Happens To Denrele After He Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.