Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? (752 Views)

Rev. Fr Lucien Ambunga Infected With Ebola Is Healed. / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria Now (See List Of States) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2016
A Port Harcourt Doctor and many others have lost their lives to Lasa Fever, Bird Flu is claiming lives, yet Buhari is carrying on as if they are nothing.

Why
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2016
OP LET D TRUTH BE TOLD UR PRESIDO IS CLUELESS IM NOT HATING
THANK GOD IT WASNT HIZ ERA WE EXPERIENCE EBOLA IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by offonstic: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2016
It's simply because an educated man cannot in any way be compared to an uneducated feĺlow. When a man is learned, he takes precautionary measures towards curbing or eliminating some health freightening issues by emphasising more on awareness programs in order to harness its further implications. More awareness is supposed to be created concerning this because rodents/rats av almost become everybody's room mate dis days especially in the rural areas. Pls permit me to digress a lil' by congratulatin myslf on being d first to comment, d joy dt coms wt dis cant be measured......Like if you're a lover of good things. #hugs nd kisses#

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by dominique(f): 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Actually Lagos state government did a whole lot more in containing the disease than the FG. According to the Lagos doctors, the money GEJ promised them never got to them so what exactly did GEJ do?

Still I am quite disappointed at the low level of awareness the disease is getting. I don't listen to radio much and I'm not seeing much information on it on tv. Most of what I get from the disease is from the internet which only a handful of Nigerians have access to. The CDC needs to collaborate with several health institutions as well as media houses and create the much needed awareness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by sinaj(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
I have to quarantine all the rats in my house embarassed

Coz de keep me company in d night
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by Seun360(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Fashola tacked Ebola and not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
I know dear.
kaycii1:
OP LET D TRUTH BE TOLD UR PRESIDO IS CLUELESS IM NOT HATING
THANK GOD IT WASNT HIZ ERA WE EXPERIENCE EBOLA IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER.
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
I quite agree with you. Buhari needs to resign before he kills this nation.
offonstic:
It's simply because an educated man cannot in any way be compared to an uneducated feĺlow. When a man is learned, he takes precautionary measures towards curbing or eliminating some health freightening issues by emphasising more on awareness programs in order to harness its further implications. More awareness is supposed to be created concerning this because rodents/rats av almost become everybody's room mate dis days especially in the rural areas. Pls permit me to digress a lil' by congratulatin myslf on being d first to comment, d joy dt coms wt dis cant be measured......Like if you're a lover of good things. #hugs nd kisses#
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lagos was controlled by APC (still is). You know how APC lie about everything, they politicise everything. Propaganda is real bro.

If it was indeed a State that contained Ebola during GEJ's regime, what stops another state from doing same now?
dominique:
Actually Lagos state government did a whole lot more in containing the disease than the FG. According to the Lagos doctors, the money GEJ promised them never got to them so what exactly did GEJ do?

Still I am quite disappointed at the low level of awareness the disease is getting. I don't listen to radio much and I'm not seeing much information on it on tv. Most of what I get from the disease is from the internet which only a handful of Nigerians have access to. The CDC needs to collaborate with several health institutions as well as media houses and create the much needed awareness.
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nyamaaaa tongue tongue tongue
sinaj:
I have to quarantine all the rats in my house embarassed

Coz de keep me company in d night
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by playtheblues(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
So what stops Ambode from tackling Lassa?

Lying liars!
Seun360:
Fashola tacked Ebola and not GEJ.
Re: Why Is Buhari Not Tackling Lasa Fever And Bird Flu Like GEJ Did With Ebola? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
Buhari wants Nigerians dead. But by the grace of God that will not happen

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Lungs Cancer / Where Can I Get Synthetic Growth Hormone For Catfish In Ibadan? / Wow! British Man Is First In The World To Be Cured Of Hiv After Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.