Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) (4653 Views)

Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Finally I Confirm That Bobrisky Has joystick [PHOTO] / DJ Xclusive Is Getting Married This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lil fool again grin
sexy monkey cheesy how are you? grin
Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
lilmax:
sexy monkey cheesy how are you? grin
your mom? grin

Awon chop and quench fans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaycii1:

grin grin grin grin

dat guy.. tire me.
and u wont believe hez age with dat kiddish character grin
mad people Don full nl na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
mad people Don full nl na grin

LMAO grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
kaycii1:

LMAO grin grin
Kaycii so that frustrated dude follow you reach here? Na wa oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
your mom? grin

Awon chop and quench fans grin
who else if not you? grin

You better behave like rita,shey you know say una be age mate? grin
Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
lilmax:
who else if not you? grin

You better behave like rita,shey you know say una be age mate? grin
and so what if we be age mate nko tongue

E dey pain you grin tongue

N.b lilmax/lil fool's mom is the sexy monkey grin

No wonder I call you ape. grin
Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by gemale(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hallelujah!!! Congrats 2 her. Wish her HML

1 Like

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and so what if we be age mate nko tongue

E dey pain you grin tongue

N.b lilmax/lil fool's mom is the sexy monkey grin

No wonder I call you ape. grin
i just dey pity you because rita is more attractive than you grin at least her eye don open cheesy

You can still wait though.......make sure you are a billionaire before you agree to marry that alhaji cheesy
Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by Simplymeah: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Beta 4 her, it is well over due
Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2016
lilmax:
i just dey pity you because rita is more attractive than you grin at least her eye don open cheesy

You can still wait though.......make sure you are a billionaire before you agree to marry that alhaji cheesy
have you finished lamenting grin grin

Oya eat the food you came to the world to eat so we can hear word grin tongue

Since na food them dey use drive your type away tongue

Re: It Being Confirm That Rita Dominc Is Getting Married (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Kaycii so that frustrated dude follow you reach here? Na wa oh! undecided

hahahaha...
u can imagine oo
the guy no get work! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father And Son Wears Matching Force Uniform Outfit In New Photos / Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji Celebrating Thanksgiving / Lynxx Has Never Been Turned Down By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.