Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) (23970 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Aisha Yesufu: "President Buhari Must Resign! Osinbajo Cannot Do Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by free13: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Boss13: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
I think the government cannot handle pressure group. It is sad but that's what government is about. Certainly, you cannot divulge sensitive security information, but you can inform the parents in a more humane manner and not with arrogance. The President and his team are not doing the chibok girls and their parents any favour, it is their collective duties to find those girls and bring them home safely. For Pete sake, that was part of the president's manifesto.

We must congratulate the BBOG pressure group for their relentless effort to continue to put government on their toes.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tyrone07(m): 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
The insensitivity of this administration is overwhelming. I'm just totally lost for words. Shame on APC and their multitude of imbecilic supporters

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by DEDON8181(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

what do you want apc to do??...why aint you people blaming fee dee fee,,..??...

why did jonathan allow it to happen the first place..??...

the way you think,its better you and your generations are not allowed to lead anything in nigeria....
with people like you,the black-race would be completly wiped off the face of the earth....

nonesense.....

BUT IDIOTS AND FOOLS LIKE YOU WERE SAYING BUBU WILL RESCUE THE GIRLS WITHIN A MONTH.

BASTARD

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
wheredemdey:

Kindly grow a conscience since you lack one.

Your pmb/APC rode on the misfortune of the chibok gals kidnap/boko haram to ascend the presidency....your president even acknowledged them and promised to find the missing girls and end insurgency in 3months if voted into power.......i remember one APC advert of a child being kidnapped next door and the family asked to take a stand and use their voters card to end the siege.

Now you are here yapping rubbish....so tentatively you are acknowledging the fact that pmb ascended the presidency via deceit.

Why are APC supporters all puppets that can never say the truth??

if he realy promised that,then buhari dont understand how messed up the world is....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
kogirodent:
I repeat, PMB is not the saviour we want. Imagine, BBOG can now even confirm that GEJ was better.

where did she say GEJ is better in all her tweets na??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by MarieSucre(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

fact is: the chibok girls are gone.....and those that think it will be easy to get them back are not serious....

why did we allow this to happen the first place??.....

now it has happend...now what??....

how do you want to find the chibok girl in this giant globus,with enemies lurking around in every corner??...

how the hell,you want to find them??....

dont tell me,you believe that if we would have voted jonathan,the chibok girls world be back by now...........

spoken like a true selfish human. I bet if it was you who was kidnapped, living in squalid poverty in the desert and raped everyday by different men through your anus, you will not be saying this.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by preetyb(f): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

the way you think,its better you and your generations are not allowed to lead anything in nigeria....
with people like you,the black-race would be completly wiped off the face of the earth....

nonesense.....

How did jonathan allow it happen if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by donem: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
mazzi:
Where is that ugly woman who said that buhari did not walkout on the BBOG? Pastor's wife my fair yansh!
Infact that woman is too ugly to be a woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by czaratwork: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
It has been said before that Buhari is shy with women but he refuted it. Now he is playing with his fingers while talking to them. Meanwhile empathy could have gone a long way in soothing their frayed nerves.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Reptyle(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
kogirodent:
I repeat, PMB is not the saviour we want. Imagine, BBOG can now even confirm that GEJ was better.

Nope they did not.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
preetyb:

How did jonathan allow it happen if I may ask?

for what do we have secret service??....

didnt boko declare a caliphate in the north??...remember??...

of course,you have to await it......

you need women to breed new generations of bokos..

why didnt jonathan see that??......
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
MarieSucre:

spoken like a true selfish human. I bet if it was you who was kidnapped, living in squalid poverty in Tue desert and raped everyday by different men through your anus, you will not be saying this.

me and get kidnapped is impossible.....believe me,not without a fight to the death!!!....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Reptyle(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
DICKtator:
All she kept saying in that video was ,"my namesake "

grin grin grin grin

If that's ALL you heard, you will agree with me that you have a major hearing problem?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
DEDON8181:

BUT IDIOTS AND FOOLS LIKE YOU WERE SAYING BUBU WILL RESCUE THE GIRLS WITHIN A MONTH.

BASTARD

pahh....i never awaited for buhari to rescue the chibok girls.....

heavens...buhari was a ex-dictator.....nobody likes dictators in the world....

but,when it comes to jonathan,i rather have a dictator...jonathan is a pvssy....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by cybriz82(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gehrara here my frnd!!! If u dnt av anytin to say go and bath.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
wheredemdey:

Kindly grow a conscience since you lack one.

Your pmb/APC rode on the misfortune of the chibok gals kidnap/boko haram to ascend the presidency....your president even acknowledged them and promised to find the missing girls and end insurgency in 3months if voted into power.......i remember one APC advert of a child being kidnapped next door and the family asked to take a stand and use their voters card to end the siege.

Now you are here yapping rubbish....so tentatively you are acknowledging the fact that pmb ascended the presidency via deceit.

Why are APC supporters all puppets that can never say the truth??

go finger-fvck-yourself......i am already pissed off,that nigeria have the image of not capable of defending his women..do you know how shamefull that is??...

but wait,you are busy honoring jonathan,that allowed it to happen the first place,but us that are angry at him because of chibok,na us you want to abuse...thunda fire you!!!....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by mrmetoo1: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Wait I just saw the video, please what did she say that was so wrong?? What did she say to get the bile she received from this Aisha lady? I hope these people don't lose their credibility. The video totally contradicts her tweets. Then at the end of the day, Buhari still saw them. All necessary senior security officers were there to see them, so what's the problem??

For all those Buhari haters, do you guys remember Buhari saying he wasn't sure if he could bring the girls back alive? I think this was an Amanpour interview. Buhari has always been honest about this issue. He never rode on their kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by klax(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
oglalasioux:
I've always known it will turn to this. APC used all sorts of propaganda to win the election but have found it difficult to practice what they preached.

God bless you so much you have just said it all.

This was my anger against APC becayse why would they lied to have their way and still ends up worst than PDP This really pissed me off terribly and bake ne to hate APC with passion.

Yea PDP not good fine but do APC proof to PDP they are better HELL No oo. Do they even show they can rule much better Hell No oo. Rather from fuel scarcity to Dasuki gate and now to chibok gate, no good plan , no good economic plan absolutely Nothing the nation called Nigeria is at stand still since APC took over.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by klax(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
oglalasioux:
I've always known it will turn to this. APC used all sorts of propaganda to win the election but have found it difficult to practice what they preached.

This was my anger against APC because why would they lied to have their way and still ends up worst than PDP This really pissed me off terribly and make me to hate APC with passion.

Yea PDP not good fine but do APC proof to PDP they are better HELL No oo. Do they even show they can rule much better Hell No oo. Rather from fuel scarcity to Dasuki gate and now to chibok gate, no good plan , no good economic plan absolutely Nothing the nation called Nigeria is at stand still since APC took over.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by carinmom(f): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
blazetitov:
In as much as i feel the pain of these parents, there is the need for everyone of us to face facts.

The fact in this case is that these lovely kids are gone for good. I know it might sound harsh but that's the bitter truth. They are kids and not packet of biscuits that one can keep on his wardrobe for 2 years and looking at the fact that these kids were taken in a war like environment makes their chances of been recovered slim.

The greatest blame goes to GEJ administration who never took this issue serious immediately it was reported but instead waved it aside with the belief that its a Northern conspiracy against his disastrous administration coupled with the melo-drama by his wife on national television which birthed the slang 'Chai!'. If GEJ had acted like a real commander in chief of the Armed forces maybe we will not be in this kind of situation. Till he left his seat, himself and his rogue gangs labelled the BBOG as an APC propaganda.

It is very unfortunate and may God comfort the parents of the Chibok girls. Nigeria as a country failed the young angels and we the citizens also failed them.
You have said the whole truth as it is. Your comment is the most sensible one I've read so far.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
klax:

This was my anger against APC becayse why would they lied to have their way and still ends up worst than PDP This really pissed me off terribly and bake ne to hate APC with passion.

abegi,,,which lie..??

is the chibok girls a lie....??...

the chibok girls are gone,,they went to school and never came back home!!!!......that is a fact!!!!!!!!.....

soooo...what the hell are we going to do now??.... angry angry angry angry angry angry

this should make every nigerian angry,,,this is not normal!!!!!..... angry angry angry angry angry angry

mind you: in a area that jonathan knew "declared a caliphate"...

do you people even understand what a caliphate is??...

its like biafra declaring independence right before your eyes...!!!....gosh.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tplacid: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Emperorone:
Madam Aisha, no need to be confused it is the same PMB you voted for that is there in aso rock and also no spirit has hijacked him. grin

Let's be objective for once, if GEJ was competent enough do you think people will vote for Buhari?

Have you forgotten that Buhari contestested against GEJ in 2010 election yet the people chose GEJ.

The problem with some of GEJ's supporter is blind followership, they see him as a Demi-God, they never see anything bad he does as bad.

An average Buhari supporter will never follow him blindly, the way this woman is speaking against Buhari even tho she is a Muslim and from the North shows you how objective should be irrespective of weather the person in power is from your region or practice the same religion as you.

I remember how one of GEJ's loyalist was trying to defend his 'stealing is not corruption speech'

Another was trying to defend his BBC interview where he told Ampour that there constant power supply over Nigeria.

I personally, like so many others won't vote for Buhari in the next election should a more credible candidate come up.

Patriotism means to that by the country, it doesn't mean to start by the president or any other public individual. Thomas Roosevolt.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
mulante:
Well, i think this is a case of the BBOG getting what they bargained for. They wanted Buhari, they got Buhari.

Now we can all see that Jonathan wasn't supernaturally bad. He was just as human as Buhari.

On point.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
chimere66:
A BBOG convener,Aisha Yesufu, has given a vivid account of their meeting with Buhari at the aso villa on Thursday over the missing 219 Chibok girls. Aisha says the encounter was not palatable. In a series of tweets, Aisha called out the President over his shocking utterances about the Chibok issue. She also slammed Minister of Women Affairs And Social Development, Senator Aisha Jummai Alhassan, whom she described as unfit of her portfolio.

See her tweets above;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/687800771979677697

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by QueenSalewa: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Brave lady.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by toshmann(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Change change change change
APCeeeeeeee
Changeeeeeeeee grin grin grin

Every population gers the govt it deserves.

Una nova see anything with President Bubu tongue
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by kaboninc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
tplacid:

Let's be objective for once, if GEJ was competent enough do you think people will vote for Buhari?

Have you forgotten that Buhari contestested against GEJ in 2010 election yet the people chose GEJ.

The problem with some of GEJ's supporter is blind followership, they see him as a Demi-God, they never see anything bad he does as bad.

An average Buhari supporter will never follow him blindly, the way this woman is speaking against Buhari even tho she is a Muslim and from the North shows you how objective should be irrespective of weather the person in power is from your region or practice the same religion as you.

I remember how one of GEJ's loyalist was trying to defend his 'stealing is not corruption speech'

Another was trying to defend his BBC interview where he told Ampour that there constant power supply over Nigeria.

I personally, like so many others won't vote for Buhari in the next election should a more credible candidate come up.

Patriotism means to that by the country, it doesn't mean to start by the president or any other public individual. Thomas Roosevolt.

Please don't say what you really do not know.

Between the voters of GEJ and PMB, over 70% of the votes casted in favour of PMB were mob followers. That's why in the north, the winning margin cannot be compared to the entire south.

And that's the reason why the politicians from the south especially the south west are struggling to have a say in a government they contributed in enthroning.

PMB is doing a very poor job and his handlers are worse off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by hush15: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
tsdarkside:

nonesense.....

You should be ashamed of yourself. I don't know why you lack insincerity. Nobody is disputing things went bad during Jonathan. However, APC rode on a national issue and in the name of politics, promise to deliver. Such promise immensely helped in securing the federal position only to turn down their responsibilities and you are hear still holding to the past administration for the incompetence of the present administration.

Lies and deceit, is common with this administration. Inconsistencies and unprofessional is so evident in their practice. Bending the rules all the time to favor their course, even if it ay the detriment of the majority and you are hear muttering gibberish.

Ordinary budget, they can't diligently keep. And Nigerians hae forgotten when they wanted party supremacy at the senate president level so they can commit all sort of atrocities n Nigerians will be in the dark abi...

They should keep at it, there is a God in heaven that is never behind deceit, lies and selfish or greedy minds. They will surely get their reward in full...

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
...and to think Oby Ezekwe-Silly denied boooooohari never walked out on the parents? Smh! She no get liver to make noise again? Make she talk make boooooohari use her do soya for Abuja

You see why it is VERY IMPORTANT TO BE EDUCATED! An educated President wouldn't be so callous no matter how angry they get. This is the same reason Journalist were ordered out of the room but the truth still came out regardless. Booooohari is everything negative Nigeria has ever had, he does practically nothing but share money amongst his fellow Yam Eaters in his cabinet YET gets easily irritated as if he has the weight of the world on his Shoulders. Disgraceful!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by Forwetinnah: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2016
tsdarkside:

nonesense.....

You're just as shameless as the Booooohari you support? How do you even bring GEJ into this without mentioning Shettima. ..the so called governor of the state where it ALL went down? Haaa!Even though I don't believe this hogwash, Shettima was warned about the situation. ..WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID HE DO?!!! Now you're blaming GEJ?! How senseless can a group of people be?!

Quick advise...better enrol for evening classes with booooohari, both of you seriously need it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Mama Taraba(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You're just as shameless as the Booooohari you support? How do you even bring GEJ into this without mentioning Shettima. ..the so called governor of the state where it ALL went down? Haaa!Even though I don't believe this hogwash, Shettima was warned about the situation. ..WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID HE DO?!!! Now you're blaming GEJ?! How senseless can a group of people be?!

Quick advise...better enrol for evening classes with booooohari, both of you seriously need it

and you and your wailer pals should enrol for morning classes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: General Abubakar Kicks Against Zoning, Defends 1999 Constitution / Adamawa North: Appeal Court Sacks APC's Elisha Abbo, returns Yohanna Amos (PDP) / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.